Biography / Wiki
Often introduced as Young Hollywood’s most valuable player, Zoey Deutch is one of the promising stars of Hollywood’s upcoming generation. She is a talented young actress as well as a model. Well known for playing the role of ‘Rosemarie “Rose” Hathaway’ in ‘Vampire Academy,’ she has also worked in series like ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ and ‘Ringer’.
Being a committed activist, Zoey along with her mother and sister has worked on various projects for ‘Water.org’. She had her major breakthrough in Zombieland: Double Tap in 2019 and has been in limelight ever since.
Height / Weight / Age
Zoey Deutch born on November 10, 1994, will turn 28 years old. Zoey’s height measures 5’4” and she weighs 55 kg, her eyes and her eyebrows are her trademarks, and she is petite, and has a slim body. Her body measurements are 34-25-35. She has dark brown hair and hazel-colored eyes.
As an actress in the field of the entertainment industry, Zoey earns a good sum of money from her acting career. Her estimated net worth is $4 million. It won’t come as a surprise to see her net worth growing rapidly through the upcoming years because of her talents and acting skills.
Education / Family
Howard Deutch, Zoey Deutch’s father is a director, and Lea Thompson, her mother is an actress. She grew up with her sister Madelyn Deutch an American Actress.
She double majored in theatre and visual arts and attended Los Angeles County High School for the Arts in LA, California, and Oakwood School prior to that. Zoey had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony because her father is of Russian Jewish and Polish Jewish descent.
|Real name||Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||November 10, 1994|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 4”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Los Angeles County High School for the Arts LA, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Debut||TV – “The Suite Life on Deck”|
|Fathers Name||Howard Deutch (American Film Director)|
|Mothers Name||Lea Thompson (American Actress)|
|Sister||Madelyn Deutch (American Actress)|
Career / Fashion And Style
As a repeating character in The Suite Life on Deck (2008 – 2011) Zoey began her profession on TV. She had her first lead role in the movie Mayor Cupcake in 2011. In her major breakthrough, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) she was co-starred by Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, but her scene was deleted.
She later had a supporting part in Beautiful Creatures (2013) with Emma Thompson and Emmy Rossum, Vampire Academy (2014) with Claire Foy and in Dirty Grandpa (2016) with Robert De Niro.
Her latest movies are Good Kids (2016), Everybody Wants Some (2016) and Vincent-N-Roxxy (2016) and Why Him? (2016) with James Franco. She also stars in Rebel in the Rye (2017) with Kevin Spacey and Sarah Paulson and in Flower (2018).
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Avan Jogia (2011 – 2017)
Here we provide you the list of Zoey Deutch’s favourite things.
|Favourite Film||Vampire Academy|
|Favourite Food||Fresh Vegetables, Sugar Products|
Some Interesting Facts About Zoey Deutch
- Her mother has Irish, English, Scots-Irish, German, and distant Dutch ancestry and her father are of Russian Jewish and Polish Jewish descent.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man, Zoey Deutch booked a small scene but director Marc Webb cut the scene, although it is included on the DVD.
- She was one of the cover stars to Marie Claire’s May 2017 edition and Fresh Faces 2017.
- Vanity Fair listed Deutch among Hollywood’s Next Wave Lineup and was one of the Yahoo! Breakout Stars for the year 2014.
- For their Give.Water.org campaign and supports, Planned Parenthood Deutch works with Water.org.
- Alongside her mother and sister, she debuted on the big screen in Mayor Cupcake in 2011.
- Including 6 dogs, a cat, several horses, an African Grey parrot, and a pond full of koi fish, Zoey grew up with many pets around the house.
- For the year 2017, Zoey Deutch was announced the recipient of “Maxmara Face of the future award,” by Women in Film organization.
- Patrick Day, who has coached Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, and Jessica Biel, also coached Zoey after she studied acting at the Young Actors Space.
- She loves to dance, she studied and practices dance forms like ballet, jazz, tap, modern, hip-hop and more.