Biography / Wiki
English model, actor, and social media influencer William Franklyn-Miller has become a sensation among teens because of his dashing looks, acting skills, and social media presence. Franklyn-Miller has emerged as one of the most promising young actors for his roles in TV shows like ‘Jack Irish,’ ‘Neighbours’, and ‘Arrow’ after gaining initial fame for his modeling work.
He was born in London and spent a significant part of his life in Melbourne, Australia. The short film ‘A Fish out of Water’ was his acting debut. His success as Young Joseph Wilson’s recurring character in the ‘Arrow’ series in 2017 helped him find a foothold in the entertainment field. His character of Carl in the recent film ‘Four Kids and It’ marked his debut in cinema on.
Height / Weight / Age
Born 25th of March 2004 William Franklyn-Miller is currently 18 years old. He is slim and is growing up quickly, his height currently measures 5 feet 3 inches and his weight is 56 kg approximately. His body figure measurements are 33-28-35 and he wears number 6.5 in the shoe size. He has grey colored eyes and the color of his hair is black.
William Franklyn-Miller has been the model and actor for a long time and has earned most of his wealth through his assignments related to modeling and acting. He has worked with many popular brands and has earned a lot of wealth through it. However, the young actor has not revealed his total net worth.
Education / Family
William Franklyn-Miller was born in London, England. He is the son of Dr. Andy Franklyn-Miller Shannon and Franklyn-Miller and grew up with a brother and a sister. He has studied at his local High school in London and it is not known if he would like to attend any college.
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Date Of Birth||March 25, 2004|
|Height||In Centimetres – 160 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 56 Kg
In Pounds – 124 lbs
|Profession||Model, Actor and Social Media Influencer|
|School||High School in London|
|Home Town||London, England.|
|Fathers Name||Dr. Andy Franklyn-Miller (Doctor)|
|Mothers Name||Shannon Franklyn-Miller (Actress & Model)|
|Brothers||Sienna Franklyn-Miller (Social Media Personality)|
|Sister||Noah Franklyn-Miller (YouTuber)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Since the age of four William Franklyn-Miller has been successful as a model and child actor. He has been featured in the catalogs of some of the world’s top fashion companies over the years and was part of the promotional campaigns for the likes of Hackett, Harrods, Marks & Spencer, Country Road, Pavement Companies, Sudo and Ratbag.
In 2017, Halcyon Kids held a competition for their readers from Los Angeles who were told the winner would be in a Franklyn-Miller photo shoot. He is also featured in magazines such as ‘Bambini,’ ‘Jr Model,’ ‘Papillon’, and ‘Visual Stories’. He is currently represented, as a model, by New York Model Management’s Megan Klein.
Franklyn-Miller was featured in many music videos, including Take Me Over by Peking Duk, which once topped the ARIA chart. In early 2016, he made his acting debut in the short film ‘A Fish out of Water,’ in which he played a character named Zac. Franklyn-Miller is set to star in his first film ‘Four Kids and It’ after its worldwide release.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
William has also not shared the details about his dating life as well.
Here we provide you the list of William Franklyn-Miller’s favorite things.
|Favorite TV Show||The Magicians|
|Favorite Acting Job||Neighbors, Jack Irish|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Malaysia|
|Favorite Things To Do||Traveling and Watching films|
Some Interesting Facts About William Franklyn-Miller
- William became intrigued by acting after being asked to audition for a big Hollywood film.
- He had completed the last two phases of the audition but lost to the other actors.
- If he had not been a model and actor, he would love to practice as an architect.
- He moved to Australia in January 2013, with his family.
- He enjoys playing basketball and going out swimming in his spare time. He likes to play video games too.
- In 2016 he became a celebrity overnight after a Japanese schoolgirl posted his image on her Twitter page.
- Within a matter of days, he has managed to gain thousands of followers on his Instagram account.
- He was featured in a Take Me Over’s music video, a song by Australian electronic duo, Peking Duk.
- He was discovered at the age of 7 by a modeling agent from the children’s agency Bruce and Brown in Convent Garden, London.
- He was already recruited for an advertising campaign for Next just a week after joining up with the Bruce and Brown agency.