Biography / Wiki
One cannot escape the media spotlight when associated with a famous sports personality such as Ric Flair. The Canadian American former tennis player, instructor, and tennis coach Wendy Barlow is the wife of Ric Flair who is a retired professional WWE wrestler and wrestling manager, dubbed as the greatest professional wrestler of all time.
Wendy Barlow gained fame after dating Ric. But before that as well she was known as the retired all-American rank Canadian professional tennis player.
Wendy recently came in high light when Ric was admitted to the hospital and she confirms that he is ready to undergo surgery but did not reveal many details about it. He faced early stages of kidney failure and had a 20% chance of survival in August 2017 but came out of the situation miraculously.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 7th of May 1960 Wendy Barlow turned 62 years old. Even at this age she appears to be quite fit and has a healthy as well as well-maintained body figure. Body figure measurements are 36-27-36 inches.
She wears number 9 in the shoe size. Her height measures 5 feet 10 inches and her weight is 68 kg approximately. She also looks quite beautiful because of her Hazel colored eyes and her dark brown hair.
One can earn a lot of money when associated with a famous celebrity. The wife of a famous WWE wrestler Ric Flair, Wendy has kept her professional career on a low after marriage.
Most of the net worth that she has earned is from her work as a former tennis player, a tennis coach, and an instructor. The total net worth estimated for Wendy Barlow is 500 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Wendy Barlow was born and brought up in Canada she is the daughter of Bob Barlow who is also a former ice hockey player and her mother Marilyn Barlow. She grew up along with two siblings her brother Hugh Barlow and her sister Lori Barlow who is a former tennis player as well.
She studied at her local High school in Canada and later attended the Sorbonne School where she received a degree in international law.
|Nickname||Wendy and Fifi the Maid|
|Date Of Birth||May 07, 1960|
|Height||In centimetres – 178 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In kilograms – 68 Kg
In pounds – 149 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Tennis Coach, Instructor and Former Tennis Player|
|Fathers Name||Bob Barlow|
|Mothers Name||Marilyn Barlow
Career / Fashion And Style
Wendy has a place into the greater Victoria sports hall of fame as she played for the sport for 6 years and has also played in Wimbledon. In the girl’s 18 singles division Wendy was the Canadian junior tennis champion in the years 1977 and 1978.
She also remained all-American by Brigham University in the year 1978 and ranked 12th in internationally in the girl’s 18 singles division. The biggest achievement for Wendy was when she won the Canadian national championship. She has been working as an instructor and coach after she stopped playing professionally.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Before she married Ric, she had wife kids from her previous relationship but she has chosen not to share details about her past
|Boyfriends||Richard Morgan Fliehr|
|Husband||Richard Morgan Fliehr
|Children||Son – Sebastian,
Daughter – Sophia, Paris, Summer and Hillary Pattenden
Here we provide you the list of Wendy Barlow’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries and Ice Cream|
|Favorite Things To Do||Playing Tennis, Listening to music, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Wendy Barlow
- On February 25, 2019 Almost 160 guests came to The 1818 Club in Atlanta for the celebration when Wendy gave a surprise party on Ric’s 70th birthday.
- Wendy and her husband made an appearance on Celebrity Wife Swap in the year 2013.
- While working with him in 1993 as his WCW valet Fifi the French Maid, tennis coach Wendy first met Ric.
- Wendy has chosen not to share anything about her ex-husband or past affairs on the internet as she is a private person.
- From her previous relationship, she has a son and four daughters.
- At an early age of 10, the former player started playing tennis.
- She received a bachelors’ degree in International Law and graduated from Sorbonne School.
- The captain of the Vancouver Canucks of the Western Hockey League during the 1968-69 seasons “Bob Barlow” is a former Ice Hockey player and Wendy’s father.
- Her sister Lori Barlow is also a former tennis player.
- With St. Catharine’s of the OHL, her brother Hugh was a Memorial Cup champion.