Biography / Wiki
Competing as the outside linebacker for the Denver Broncos, Von Miller has had an exciting American football career. Miller was drafted second overall by the Denver Broncos in 2011. With thirty sacks in his first two seasons, he quickly emerged as one of the NFL’s most dominant defensive players. After helping lead the Broncos to victory over the Carolina Panthers He was honored as MVP of Super Bowl 50.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on a Sunday, March 26, 1989, in Dallas. He is currently 33 years old. Miller measures 6’ 3” in height and weighs 113 kg. The color of his eyes and hair is black. His athletic body structure gives him a distinct advantage in the game. His chest is 46 inches, waist 35 inches and biceps are 16 inches.
Miller makes an earning from the games as well as endorsement deals like all professional athletes. Being one of the highest-paid professional athletes in the history of NFL, he has signed a record-breaking deal amounting to $114.5 million with NFL in 2016. His annual salary is $15 million while his estimated net worth is $40 million. Adidas and Ford are some of the top brands he has worked with.
Education / Family
Born to Von and Gloria Miller, Vonnie B’Vsean Miller Jr. and his younger brother named Vinsynzie both grew up in Dallas, Texas. He participated in athletics and played for the ‘DeSoto Eagles,’ the high-school football team while he was studying at ‘DeSoto High School’ in Texas. To study poultry farming he joined ‘Texas A&M University’ in 2007. He also played for their football team, the ‘Texas A&M Aggies.’ For his remarkable performance as a linebacker, he won the ‘Butkus Award’ in his final year of university.
Vonnie B’Vsean Miller Jr.
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Date Of Birth||March 26, 1989|
|Height||In meters – 1.91 m
In feet inches – 6’ 3”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 113 kg
In Pounds – 250 lbs
|School||DeSoto High School, DeSoto|
|College||Texas A&M University, Texas|
|Home Town||Dallas, Texas|
|Debut||NFL – 2011|
|Fathers Name||Von Miller|
|Mothers Name||Gloria Miller
Career / Fashion And Style
In the 2010 ‘NFL Draft’ he was considered a second-round pick and in the 2011 ‘NFL Draft’ he entered as one of the best three outside linebackers. He played his first professional game for the club in September 2011 against ‘Oakland Raiders’.
Miller was named twice as ‘AFC Defensive Player of the Week’ and once as ‘AFC Defensive Player of the Month’ in 2012. He managed to achieve 9th rank on the ‘NFL Top 100 Players of 2013’ list. Miller improved his game in 2014 after recovering from injury and ranked 15th on the ‘NFL Top 100 Players of 2016’ list.
He was also awarded ‘Super Bowl Most Valuable Player (MVP). He signed a six-year contract with the Broncos In July 2016 and ranked second on the ‘NFL Top 100 Players of 2017. He had several ‘Broncos’ records to his name and was named ‘Pro Bowl’ defensive ‘MVP’’ in 2018.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Ron Gonzalez (2011-16)
K. Michelle (2016-present)
|Favorite Football Player||DeMarcus Ware, Derek Carr|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Phil Collins|
|Favorite Song||In The Air Tonight|
Some Interesting Facts About Von Miller
- Von and Gloria, Von Miller’s parents were also athletes in college and high school.
- Miller owns and runs a poultry farm. His major subject was Poultry Science in which he has completed a degree as well.
- Model Elizabeth Ruiz tried to extort $2.5 Million for a sex tape from Miller. A restraining order was raised against her by Miller.
- He participated with professional dancer Witney Carson in the 22nd season of ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ Miller was announced as one of the celebrities who will compete in the 22nd season on March 8, 2016.
- Miller is a fashion enthusiast and likes to wear different types of shoes and glasses. He has a huge collection of 800 pairs of shoes and 120 glasses.
- Miller has also practiced multiple sports during his High School. He ran track & field and used to compete in javelin throw, 110m hurdles, triple jump.
- Miller was listed as the No. 15 weakside defensive end in the nation in 2007. Rivals.com mentioned him as a four-star recruit.
- Miller gave free eyewear and exams for underprivileged children in Denver via his foundation Von’s Vision in 2012.
- He won Super Bowl MVP for his dominant effort in Super Bowl 50. He is the 10th defensive player in NFL history who has achieved that.
- Miller has built a chicken farm on his Texas property for an approximately 3,000-square foot area.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @vonmiller
- Twitter – @VonMiller
- Facebook – Not Known