Biography / Wiki
America is the land of opportunities and this fact is best emphasized by a United States congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard who represents the state of Hawaii. Apart from serving in the U.S. House of Representatives since 2012 for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district, she is also an Iraq war veteran and a major in the Hawaii Army National Guard who has been deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009 and served in Iraq from 2004 to 2005. Gabbard is one of the first Hindu and female combat veterans to be elected to Congress.
Height / Weight / Age
Tulsi Gabbard was born on April 12, 1981, and she is currently 41 years old. She looks tall and has a healthy physique probably due to her Army training. Tulsi’s height measures 5′ 6″ and her weight is 60 Kg. She has a body figure measurement of 34-26-35 and wears no. 8 in shoe size. Her eyes are Black in color but the color of her hair is Brown.
U.S. Army veteran and Hawaii representative are how Tulsi Gabbard is popularly known. She has made a small fortune as a part-time real estate investor Gabbard bought a modest house 100 miles southwest of Oklahoma City for $39,000 and later sold it for $110,000.
Tulsi has been paying down the mortgage, of equity in the property with an estimated $300,000. The total net worth of Tulsi Gabbard is estimated to be $800K US dollars.
Education / Family
Gabbard was born in American Samoa, on the main island of Tutuila. When Gabbard was two years old when her parents Mike and Carol Gabbard, moved the family to Hawaii where Tulsi grew up with her four other siblings and she is second to the youngest.
She has studied at Military Girls School in the Philippines and for some time she was homeschooled as well. She later attended Hawaii Pacific University completing her degree in Business Administration.
|Birth Place||Leloaloa, Samoan America|
|Date Of Birth||April 12, 1981|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional District Senator, Democratic Party Leader|
|School||Military Girls School, Philippines, Home Schooling|
|College||Hawaii Pacific University|
|Home Town||Leloaloa, Samoan America|
|Fathers Name||Mike Gabbard (Samoan-European)|
|Mothers Name||Carol Gabbard (American)
Career / Fashion And Style
She enrolled in the Hawaii Army National Guard in 2002 and served in the Hawaii State Legislature as its youngest member at age 21at the same time as well. She worked for Hawaii Democrat Senator Daniel Akaka as a legislative aide post her first tour in Iraq.
Overseeing economic development and the budget committees, Gabbard became a chair and vice-chair at the Honolulu City Council in 2011. Gabbard served as vice-chair of the Democratic National Committee starting from 2013 to 2016. Gabbard declared that she would not seek a fifth term in Congress in 2019 and as a 2020 presidential candidate she would focus her efforts.
She was throwing her support behind the candidacy of Joe Biden was the announcement she made in March 2019. For the Green New Deal Gabbard expressed her support pointing out that some of its policy proposals needed further clarification.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Husband||Abraham Williams (m. 2015),
Eduardo Tamayo (m. 2002 – div. 2005)
Here we provide you the list of Tulsi Gabbard’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Robert Downey, Jr.|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favourite Things To Do||Chanting Hindu Mantras & Read Bhagwad Gita|
|Favourite Food||Mexican Dishes|
Some Interesting Facts About Tulsi Gabbard
- To be a member of the 42nd House District of the Hawaii House of Representatives Tulsi became the youngest legislator to be elected.
- She was working for a non-profit organization called “Stand Up For America” during the September 11, 2001 attack.
- Her parents moved the family to Hawaii, where she was raised when she was only 2 years old.
- Tulsi enjoys going surfing during her free time as she loves the water.
- She worked for the organization Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values. Gabbard was 17 years old when she started working for the organization that her father had founded in 1998.
- She was also a martial arts teacher in 2002 and also is a trained martial arts instructor.
- The culturally and religiously diverse family was a building stone for her while she grew up.
- When she was serving at the State Legislature, Tulsi enrolled at the “Hawaii Army National Guard” in 2003.
- She adopted the Hindu faith when she was in her teenage years.
- Tulsi enjoys a variety of food but the most favorite for her is vegan cupcakes.