Biography / Wiki
Jon Stewart is widely known as a political commentator, television host, author, and comedian. His wife Tracey McShane came into a highlight after she married Jon. she decided to go back to school to get a degree in veterinary science after her husband landed the job as the host of ‘The Daily Show’.
Farm Sanctuary is the animal protection organization Tracey, along with her husband works closely with. She has also purchased a farm in New Jersey to provide a shelter for rescued farm animals.
Height / Weight / Age
Tracey McShane was born on August 6, 1967, and she is currently 55 years of age. She appears tall and healthy and has a body measurement of 34-27-35. She stays healthy and fit and her shoe size is no. 6. She has a height measuring 5′ 5″ in feet and her weight measures 60 Kg. She has long and beautiful Black hair and the color of her eyes is Black as well.
As she has been working a lot on her activities of animal welfare, she has also been an author. Most of her wealth comes from her work as a graphic designer as well as her work as a former Veterinary Technician.
She also has a celebrity husband who has earned a lot in the Hollywood entertainment industry. The total net worth of Tracey McShane is estimated to be $510K US Dollars.
Education / Family
Born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, USA, Tracey is currently living in New Jersey, United States. She has chosen to step away from the media spotlight and has not shared the details about her parents or siblings.
Tracey McShane studied at her local high school and attended California College of Arts and Crafts. Later for a class in graphic design, she enrolled at Drexel University. Tracey also resumed her education in an effort to become a veterinarian after her husband started hosting ‘The Daily Show’.
Tracey Lynn Stewart
|Birth Place||Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, USA)|
|Date Of Birth||August 6, 1967|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Animal Rights Advocate, Graphic Designer, and Former Veterinary Technician|
|College||California College of Arts and Crafts
|Home Town||Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, USA)|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
For a considerable period, Tracey worked as a graphic designer. She also did several other jobs after completing her education. Bronx Zoo is where she worked after receiving her degree in veterinary science, and before founding ‘Moomah the Magazine’.
Tracey and her family have become affiliated with Farm Sanctuary in the recent years. ‘Do Unto Animals: A Friendly Guide to How Animals Live, and How We Can Make Their Lives Better’ is a children’s book she has published through Artisan on October 20, 2015.
After getting mostly good reviews from the critics, she decided that the proceeds from this book should go to the Farm Sanctuary.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Marital Status||Married Since 2000|
|Husband||Jon Stewart (American Writer, Media Critic, Director, and Comedian)
|Children||Son: Nathan Thomas Stewart
Daughter: Maggie Rose Stewart
Here we provide you the list of Tracey McShane’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Chris Evans|
|Favourite Actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London|
|Favourite Things To Do||Reading Books & Shopping|
|Favourite Food||Italian Dishes|
Some Interesting Facts About Tracey McShane
- Since 2015 along with her family member, Tracey McShane has been practicing and educated people about the benefit of a vegan diet.
- Arrested near Central Park at 11 a.m. for driving a car with a suspended license, Tracey McShane spent five hours in the local police station of New Jersey on March 10, 2005.
- A guideline book based on Animal lives and how can we make it better known as ‘Do Unto Animals’ is the 1 New York Times bestseller for which she is the author.
- As Tracey is an avid animal lover and works on the right and welfare of animals, she has also attended the local veterinarian school of the United States.
- With the help from friend Will Shortz, from The New York Times, her husband Stewart proposed McShane through a personalized crossword puzzle.
- Even after years and having the best moment of their life, the lovers are in a romantic relationship.
- Living in a gigantic mansion with her family near Red Bank McShane is the residence of New Jersey, United States.
- Her house has a garden for animals like dogs, horses, and pigs and features a fireplace, BBQ place along with plenty of open spaces.