Biography / Wiki
Tom Hiddleston a popular English actor came into prominence after his portrayal of supervillain ‘Loki’ in the 2011 film ‘Thor’. His role as ‘Loki’ was reprised in films such as ‘The Avengers’, ‘Thor: The Dark World’, ‘Thor: Ragnarok’, etc. He was born on February 9, 1981, in Westminster London.
Apart from being an actor, he is also a well-known producer, musical performer, and philanthropist. He visited Sudan to educate people about hunger and malnutrition. In December 2017, his name was mentioned in Debrett’s list of the ‘Most Influential People in the UK’.
Height / Weight / Age
Tom Hiddleston has a towering height of is 188 cm and in feet inches, his height is 6’2”. His weight is 75 kg in Kilograms or 165 lbs in Pounds. In February 2019, he turned 38 years old. He has a beautiful hazel gray eye color and his hair color is brown. His body measurement is as follows 41 inches chest, 32 inches waist and 13 inches biceps. He is an extremely polite, articulate and friendly personality. He has a wide and warm smile.
Tom Hiddleston has an estimated net worth of $20 Million.
Education / Family
He was born to James Norman Hiddleston who worked as a physical chemist and Diana Patricia who worked as an arts administrator. His father is a Scottish origin whereas his mother in English. He has one younger sister Emma who is an actress and one elder sister Sarah who is a journalist. He attended Dragon School in Oxford for elementary education. His mother inspired him for acting and was enrolled in the ‘Royal Academy of Dramatic Art’. In 2005, he was graduated in acting.
|Real Name||Thomas William Hiddleston|
|Birth Place||Westminster, England, United Kingdom|
|Date Of Birth||February 9, 1981|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 75 kg
In pounds – 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel gray|
|Profession||Actor, producer, and musical performer|
|School||Dragon School, Oxford, London|
Pembroke College at Cambridge University
|Home Town||London, United Kingdom|
|Debut||Film: Unrelated (2006)
TV: In 2001, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
|Fathers Name||James Norman Hiddleston (Scientist)|
|Mothers Name||Diana Patricia Hiddleston (Stage Manager)|
|Sister||Emma Hiddleston (Actress)
Sarah Hiddleston (Journalist)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2006, he made his film debut in the British drama ‘Unrelated’. In the following year, he was featured in ‘The Challenging’, ‘Cymbeline’, and ‘Othello’. He was appreciated by the critics for his role in ‘Cymbeline’ and has won the ‘Laurence Oliver Award’ for ‘Best Newcomer in a Play’.
He appeared in ‘Thor’ which was based on ‘Marvel Comics’ in 2011. The movie turned out to be a commercial success and Tom earned popularity on the international level. He played the lead roles in films like “I saw the light” and “Kong: Skull Island”.
He was also featured in TV series like “A Waste of Shame”, “Victoria Cross Heroes”, “Darwin’s Secret Notebooks”, and “Trollhunters”. He helps in providing work for newcomers and games as he is the ambassador of the “Illuminating BAFTA Campaign”.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriends||Susannah Fielding, Actress (2009-2011)
Kat Dennings, Actress (2010)
Jessica Chastain, Actress and Film Producer (2012-2013)
Jane Arthy, a Record Executive (2013)
Lara Pulver, Actress (2013)
Elizabeth Olsen, Actress (2015)
Taylor Swift, Singer & Songwriter (2016)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Film||Heat (1995)|
|Favourite Drink||Jameson on the Rocks (Irish Whiskey)|
|Favourite Band||Bon Iver (American indie-folk band)|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Andy Murray|
Some Interesting Facts About Tom Hiddleston
- When Tom was 13 years old, his parents divorced.
- He went to the same school as Prince Williams and attended the same college as Prince William and Eddie Redmayne.
- He is a good friend of Australian actor Chris Hemsworth.
- Tom can speak French fluently.
- He is popular for his portrayal of Loki in the 2011 Marvel Studios Film, Thor.
- Tom is a feminist.
- His father was against him to be an actor.
- He won his first Golden Globe Award in 2016 for “The Night Manager” for Best Actor.
- He became the UK ambassador of the humanitarian and developmental assistance fund group UNICEF. In 2013, he traveled to Guinea to help women and children and raise awareness about hunger and malnutrition.
- His hobbies are listening to music, traveling, and dancing.
- He made a controversial speech in Golden Globe Ceremony 2017, which sparked the criticism and mockery after he narrated the story about his humanitarian work in Sudan.
- At the Ian Charleson Awards in 2007, he won third prize.
- At the Jameson Empire Awards in 2012, he won the best male newcomer.
- He gave up playing rugby once he discovered his love for acting.
- He became the ambassador of the “Illuminating BAFTA Campaign”.