Biography / Wiki
“As long as there are gallows, we’ll need gallows humor.” This simple philosophy is what Tina Dupuy believes in. Sometimes a reporter, sometimes a strategist and sometimes a wedge-issue enthusiast Tina is an investigative journalist, award-winning writer. Tina has also been a comedian.
Tina became well known after writing for multiple magazines and through her appearances on CNN, CBS and BBC. Tina published an article that accused Al Franken, the senator of sexually harassing her during a party in 2009. In December 2017 she published this article which caused a lot of controversies.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in Denver, Colorado, USA, Tina has been to different countries and states throughout her life. Currently 37 years old, she was born in June of 1982. Tina’s height measures 5’ 6” in feet and she weighs 55 kg approximately. She has blue eyes and naturally blonde hair.
|Birth Place||Denver, Colorado, USA|
|Date Of Birth||June 1982|
|Height||In centimetres – 168 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 6”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|School||Garden Road Elementary School, Poway, California|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
Career / Fashion And Style
Being born in the cult The Children of God is something Tina openly speaks about. She has been raised in foster care in California and studied at Garden Road Elementary School. Her self-identification as an alcoholic made her a poster child for Alcoholics Anonymous.
The former managing editor for the blog Crooks and Liars, Tina also freelances for Los Angeles Times, Mother Jones, Skeptic, The Atlantic, Fast Company, LA Weekly, and Newsday. Freelance investigative journalist, comedian, on-air commentator, and nationally syndicated op-ed columnist are some of her known professions.
A collection of short stories called ‘What Was I Thinking’ is a book that published Dupuy’s writing. An article of Dupuy’s was used by The Tampa Tribune without paying, which resulted in Tina making a YouTube video shaming the paper and made them pay $75 for the piece.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Name Not Known|
|Husband||Name Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Tina Dupuy
- She became the youngest member of a self-help group Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) when she was a child alcoholic, and at the age of 13.
- Freelance journalism interested her even though she wanted to become a paleontologist and she has been working as a freelance journalist since 2005.
- Due to their professional commitments her family moved to various countries and Tina had to travel throughout her childhood.
- During her younger days in Northern California where she made a lot of good friends most stable residents, she ever had ever since childhood.
- The show, This American Life’s episode #539 “The Leap” featured her story in 2014.
- This former hill staffer is also a dog lover.
- LA Times, Vox, Mother Jones, The Atlantic, Fast Company are some of the most famous magazines she has written for and she has also worked as a touring comedian from 2001 to 2008.