Biography / Wiki
Apart from being known as the youngest daughter of Donald Trump, Tiffany Trump is also popular as an internet sensation. Instead of taking his parents to support them, she decided to build her career and identity on her own.
She is an American Singer, Fashion model, and real-estate developer. She is currently working in the field of law. She was born on October 13, 1993, in West Palm Beach, Florida. Unlike her other siblings, she rarely appears in any of the political events with her father. She has kept a lower profile, than her other siblings.
Height / Weight / Age
Tiffany Trump is 173 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’9”. Approximately, 53 kg in Kilograms or 117 lbs in Pounds is her weight. The measurement of her body is 34-26-34 cm. She turned 29 years old. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her physique reflects her personality as a model and an entrepreneur. Her shoe size is 8.
Tiffany Trump has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Education / Family
She is the daughter of Donald Trump and Marla Maples. Marla Maples is the second wife of Donald Trump. She was named after ‘Tiffany & Company’. After the couple got divorced, she moved to California with her mother.
She was raised by her mother and since then Marla is her best friend of Tiffany. Her father supported her dreams in all terms. For her education, she was sent to Viewpoint School in California. She has three elder half-siblings. Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric were born to Donald’s first wife Ivana.
Barron, her younger half-brother was born to Donald’s third wife Melania. From the University of Pennsylvania, she received a degree in Bachelor of Arts. She has double majored in sociology and urban studies. Since childhood, she worked hard for good grades. She was also a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. Since 2017, she is attending Georgetown Law School in Washington D.C to study law.
|Real Name||Tiffany Ariana Trump|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 13, 1993|
|Height||In centimeters -173 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 53 kg
In pounds – 117 lbs
|School||Viewpoint School, Calabasas, California|
|College||University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Donald Trump (American Politician and Businessman)|
|Mothers Name||Marla Maples (Actress)
|Brothers||Eric Trump (half-brother), Donald Trump Jr. (half brother), Barron Trump (half-brother)|
|Sister||Ivanka Trump (half-sister)
Career / Fashion And Style
Since childhood, she was interested in music and she released her song “Like a bird” in 2011. The song grabbed the attention of media, after its appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Despite her father being a popular face in the fields of politics and business, she decided to work as an intern at Vogue in 2015. She also did ramp walk with Andrew Warren at New York Fashion Week in 2016.
She also delivered a speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention. To pursue her career in law, currently, she is studying Law. Apart from modeling, she is a popular face on social media. She has more than one million followers on Instagram. For her father, she also participated in many charitable events to collect funds.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Ross Mechanic (2015-2019)
Michael Boulos (2019)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Politician||Donald Trump|
Some Interesting Facts About Tiffany Trump
- He is the youngest daughter of Donald Trump.
- She has worked as an intern at Vogue.
- She is popular on Instagram with around one million followers.
- She released her song “Like a bird” at the age of 17.
- Her hobbies are singing, dancing, modeling, cooking, and playing lawn tennis.
- She addressed the delegates at Republican National Convention.
- She is a democrat.
- She was raised by her mother Marla Maples.
- In 2016, she has modeled with Andrew Warren at New York Fashion Week.
- She became a part of the presidential election in 2016.
- Since childhood, she is a bright student with good grades.
- She stood up to those who accused her dad of sexism.
- She has done a double major in Sociology and Urban Studies.
- She is an internet sensation.
- Her ethnicity is Caucasian White.
- She is being registered as a voter in two states.
- Tiffany attended Viewpoint School which charges $31,205 today, for yearly tuition.