Biography / Wiki
An American entrepreneur Theresa Roemer is best for her closet “she-cave”. She is not a television personality but still enjoys the success of being a Fitness Instructor, Social Media Influencer, Author, Former Bodybuilder, Radio Host, Speaker, Youtuber, and Philanthropist.
She is successfully running his business and making news headlines from her success stories. She is a successful businesswoman who has worked really hard to fulfill her dreams. She is one of the millionaire women who has struggled in the industry and emerged as an inspiring story.
Height / Weight / Age
Theresa Roemer weighs 62 kg and 134 lbs in pounds. She has an impressive height of 178 cm or in feet inches 5’10”. She has blonde color hair and striking blue eye color. Her figure measurement is 38-37-40 approximately. She turned 57 years old, in September 2020.
Through her business endeavors she became popular in the world. Her estimated net worth is $12.5 million approximately. She also owns ‘closet of her dreams’ which is built inside her 7,000-square-foot mansion in the Houston neighborhood of The Woodlands. She also possesses expensive clothing, accessories, and other luxury items.
Education / Family
Theresa Roemer was born on September 27th, 1961 in Nebraska. There is no information available about her parents and family but she has two siblings. Since childhood, she is facing some health issues as she was born as a six-week premature baby.
Though the doctor believed that she would not be able to do physical activities she proved them wrong as she spent most of her childhood outdoors with her brother who was her best friend. She was more devastated by the death of her brother as she was very close to him.
|Birth Place||Nebraska, USA|
|Date Of Birth||September 27, 1961|
|Age||57 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 kg
In pounds – 134 lbs
|Profession||Author, fitness instructor, philanthropist, entrepreneur, social media influencer|
|College||Black Hills State University|
|Home Town||Nebraska, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name not Known|
|Brothers||Name not Known|
|Sister||Name not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Theresa Roemer began her career as an aerobics teacher and later moved to California where she got an opportunity to become a general manager of a health club. As a bodybuilder, she won the U.S Open titleholder for Body Building in 1999. As a philanthropist, she is engaged in charity works and fundraising activities. She has enjoyed more than 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur.
Along with her husband, she owns an energy company, a certified personal trainer, a certified sports nutritionist, a licensed real estate agent, and serves on the board of directors for several entities. She has also been the spokesperson for the American Lung Cancer Association, Texas Children’s Hospital, and various other associations and organizations nationwide.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Her first marriage lasted for seven years but she did not disclose her partner’s name. After her first marriage ended, she began an affair with a friend who worked as a coal miner. The couple had a son named Michael Roemer who died in a car crash at the age of 19. For the third time, she got married in 2008 to Lamar Roemer in Texas. From this marriage she has three daughters’ Tashina, Leslie, Lauren Morgan and two sons Maximillian and LB Roemer.
|Husband||Lamar Roemer (2008-present)
|Children||Son – Maximillian Roemer, LB Roemer, Michael Roemer
Daughter – Lauren Morgan, Leslie Roemer Labanowski, Tashina Meyers
Here is the list of Theresa Roemer’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisine|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Greece|
Some Interesting Facts About Theresa Roemer
- Theresa has raised funds for social organizations from her closet for charitable purposes. Many people come to her paradise and pay money to hang out in her closet.
- By climbing Kilimanjaro in memory of her late son, she even raised $100,000.
- She owns shoes, clothes, jewelry, bags from every high-end brand.
- During her childhood, she suffered from rheumatic fever four times.
- Though, her gym initially failed numerous time, She continued to develop her fitness business which was extended to a chain of gyms.
- Her brother passed away due to a heart attack at the age of 23.
- In her junior high, she played basketball and became a star basketball player.
- She turned down the sports scholarship which she won from Black Hills State University, South Dakota. She turned it down so that she could live with her first boyfriend rather than leaving the city.
- Her current husband is an executive in the energy business and as a couple they own 4 oil and gas companies as well as several other businesses.
- She had spent $500,000 to build a three-story closet.