Biography / Wiki
Tegan Marie is an American country singer and songwriter who rose to fame as a YouTube sensation after demonstrating her musical abilities at a young age. She started producing songs at the age of eight and performed on stage for the first time at the age of eleven.
She launched a self-titled YouTube channel when she was eight years old, and she has been uploading renditions of popular songs on a regular basis since then. Her song of Florida Georgia Line’s “H.O.L.Y.” became viral on social media, garnering 17 million views and catapulting her career and fame to new heights. She has the charisma and voice of a future star, according to USA Today.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 25th of October 2003, Tegan Marie is currently 19 years old. Marie doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height measures 5 feet 1 inch while her weight is 50 kg approximately.
Tegan appears to be in a stunning shape and has a body figure measurement of 32-24-33, she wears number 7 in the shoe size. Marie’s Beautiful looks are complemented by her blonde colored hair and her eyes of brown color.
After going viral when Tegan Marie was 7 years old, she soon started a YouTube channel along with her father and became a social media sensation because of her singing skills.
Tegan signed a professional music deal at the age of 13 and has also recorded her debut album. Marie has earned most of her wealth from her work as a Youtuber and singer. The total net worth estimated for Tegan Marie is $250,000 as of now.
Education / Family
A native of Michigan, Tegan Marie was born and raised in Grand Blanc, Michigan, USA. Marie has not revealed any details about her family but it is known that she has a brother. She is pursuing online schooling but Marie has not revealed her plans for further education.
|Birth Place||Grand Blanc, Michigan, USA|
|Date Of Birth||25th of October 2003|
|Height||In Centimetres – 155 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 1″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 50 Kg
In Pounds – 110 lbs
|Profession||YouTuber and Country Singer|
|Home Town||Grand Blanc, Michigan, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known
|Brothers||One Brother (Name Not Known)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Tegan Marie’s videos on SweetyHigh.com had millions of views when she was seven years old. She has amassed over a million subscribers and has released over 800 videos. On February 23, 2011, she launched her own YouTube channel, which has over 92 thousand followers and 14 million views.
In December 2015, she recorded a music video for an original Christmas song she titled “A Christmas Tree.” Her debut single, ‘Lucky Me,’ was released when she was 12 years old. She has also made numerous high-profile appearances on television shows and events, including ABC’s “Good Morning America,” PBS’s “Smokey Robinson: The Gershwin Prize,” and the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards.
She signed a deal with Warner Music Nashville when she was 13 years old, making her the second-youngest country performer behind Tanya Tucker to secure a major label deal. She’s been composing and recording songs for her debut album with producers Scott Hendricks and Nathan Chapman since then.
In 2018, she released her first song from the album, “Keep It Lit,” which she co-wrote with Rune Westberg, Nelly Reeves, and Jason Reeves.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
The young singer and Youtuber, Tegan is currently single and has not revealed anything about her relationships.
Here we provide you the list of Tegan Marie’s favorite things.
|Favorite Celebrity Crush||Hunter Hayes|
|Favorite Idol||Johnny Cash|
|Favorite Colour||Black and Blue|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Europe|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate Cake and Pizza|
|Favorite Things To Do||Playing Guitar|
Some Interesting Facts About Tegan Marie
- Tegan tried to aid her city of Flint, Michigan, in 2018, by embodying the G.I.R.L. spirit.
- Bubba, Scooby, and Sadie were her three pet dogs. Bubba even made an appearance in her music video for God Made Girls.
- She has volunteered her time to help and benefit a variety of non-profit organizations.
- Tegan and her band have chanted “bucket of fish” a few times every time they’ve taken the stage.
- Her cover of Florida Georgia Line’s H.O.L.Y. became popular on social media, garnering 20 million views and launching her career.
- Tegan signed a record deal with Warner Music Nashville, a major country label, at the surprisingly early age of 13 in 2017.
- Her parents set up an account for her on the media company and social networking site ‘Sweety High’ when she was around 7 years old.
- She began playing the guitar at the age of six and began learning to write songs at the age of eight.
- Tegan has a penchant for singing since she was a child, and she would routinely steal her father’s karaoke machine to belt out her favorite songs.
- Her father uploaded her first video, of her performing Miley Cyrus‘ The Climb, to SweetyHigh.com when she was just three years old.