Biography / Wiki
Taylor Swift is one of the biggest Singers and songwriters who at the age of 18 became the youngest solo artist to write and record a #1 hit on the U.S. Hot Country Songs chart with the single “Our Song.” She was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Height / Weight / Age
Taylor Swift is 178 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’ 10”. Her weight is approximately 54 kg or 119 lbs. Her hair and eye colors are Blonde and Blue respectively. She was born in 1989 so her age is 30 years in 2019.
As of 2019, Taylor Swift has an estimated net worth of $360 million.
Education / Family
Taylor Swift joined preschool and kindergarten at Alvernia Montessori school. She then moved to The Wyndcroft School. She Joined Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School in Pennsylvania. She was raised in a Presbyterian family. Her father “Scott Kingsley Swift” was a financial advisor and her mother “Andrea Finlay” was a homemaker previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive. She has a younger brother named Austin.
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress philanthropist|
|Birth Place||Reading, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Date Of Birth||13 December 1989|
|Age||30 Years in 2019|
|Height||in centimeters – 178 cm|
in feet inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 54 kg|
in Pounds – 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-33|
|Net Worth||$360 million|
|School||Alvernia Montessori School|
Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School
|Home Town||Wyomissing, Pennsylvania|
|Debut||Album -Taylor Swift (2006)|
Film – Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
|Fathers Name||Scott Kingsley Swift (Financial adviser)|
|Mothers Name||Andrea Finlay (Homemaker) (Previously a Mutual Fund Marketing Executive)|
|Brothers||Austin Swift (Freelancer Photographer)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Taylor Swift was earning renown as a country music singer by the age of 16 and has worked with experienced Music Row songwriters such as Brett Beavers, Mac McAnally, Troy Verges, Brett James, and The Warren Brothers.
She released her fourth country album, Red, in 2012 and her first pop album, 1989, came out in 2014. In 2017, “Reputation”, her sixth album, sold over a million copies in just four days.
|Billboard Music Awards||23|
|American Music Awards||19|
|Country Music Association Awards||12|
|Academy of Country Music Awards||8|
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriend||Brandon Borello (2005)|
Sam Armstrong (2006)
Shawn Mendes (Rumored)
Joe Jonas (2008)
Lucas Till (2009)
John Mayer (2009)
Taylor Lautner (2009)
Toby Hemingway (2010)
Jake Gyllenhaal (2010)
Harry Styles (2012-2013)
Conor Kennedy (2012)
Calvin Harris (2015-2016)
Tom Hiddleston (2016)
Here we are providing you the list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Singers||Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Leann Rimes, Shania Twain|
|Favorite Celebrity||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite Movies||Love Actually (2003), Legally Blonde (2001)|
|Favorite TV Program||CSI, Law, and Order|
|Favorite Bands||Dixie Chicks, One Direction|
|Favorite Music||Katy Perry, Tom Petty, Keith Urban, John Mayer|
|Favorite Place||Kansas and Australia|
|Favorite Books||The Great Gatsby, The Hunger Games and To Kill a Mockingbird|
Some Interesting Facts About Taylor Swift
- Taylor swift is an expert in playing instruments like guitars (acoustic, electric, banjo), piano, ukulele.
- Swift was the youngest songwriter that Sony/ATV Music publishing house ever signed.
- when she released her third single “Our Song” that hit the number one position on the Hot Country Songs, At that time She was the youngest artist to have written and sung a song. The New York Times stated that she is a prodigy.
- Because of Taylor Swift, her parents shifted to Tennessee and said that they just like the place. “They are amazing people,” she said.
- She won four Grammys for her album Fearless and became the youngest artist to win the Album of the Year and also it was the best selling album in the United States.
- Her song “Mean” won two Grammy Awards.
- Going back from 2014, Taylor’s album “1989″ sold more copies in its year than any other album in the previous years.
- Taylor Swift was the first female singer who won the Album of the Year Award twice.
- Her name was given after the singer James Taylor.
- Previous three generations of her father is a bank president.
- Taylor faced a lot of rejection when she moved to Nashville Tennessee for her music career because everyone in the town wanted to do what she wanted to do. So, she realized that she has to be different.
- In 2009, When she won the Best Female Video award then Swift became the first country singer to win an MTV Music Video Award.
- She has been praised immensely when she writes about her personal experiences and a fair bit about her ex-relationships that shows in her original emotional songwriting.
- Her voice has been described to be soft & sweet and very emotional.
- Taylor gives gifts to her fans and calls it “Swiftmas”.
- Taylor has been criticized for her movie The Valentine’s Day when some critics supported her equally. Although She was praised for hosting Saturday Night Live (SNL) too.
- She was awarded by Michelle Obama with The Big Help Award for “dedication to helping others” and “inspiring through actions” for charity and social work. Taylor Swift honored with the Ripple of Hope Award by Kerry Kennedy.
- “Lucky You” was the first song written by her.
- She would write a song for a boy if she likes him, instead of talking face to face.
- Taylor loves quotes.
- The songs “Safe and Sound” and “Eyes Open” had Taylor Swift’s contribution to them.
- She gives a lot of time thinking of herself, life, theories, and metaphors!
- Within a day, Swift single-handedly brought down the iPhone and MacBook giant Apple for giving her a fair amount of royalties.