Biography / Wiki
Taron Egerton who is popularly known for playing the role of Asbo Severs on the Sky1 channel series The Smoke. He also did the lead role of Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service and this movie was a blockbuster. He also wrote Marvel’s original Avengers movie, Wolverine: Old Man Logan, Ultimate Fantastic Four, etc.
Height / Weight / Age
Taron Egerton is British by birth who was born on10th of November 1989, in Birkenhead England. Taron Egerton is currently 30years old. He appears to befit and has a good physique as well. His height measures 5 feet 9 inches.
Taron wears number 10 in the shoe size. His biceps size is 15 inches and her weight is 78 kg approximately. He looks quite dashing with his light brown-colored hair and blue eyes.
It is no surprise that actors in Hollywood earn a huge amount of money and live a lavish lifestyle. He has established his acting career successfully. He played the lead role in several movies and TV series through which he earned a handsome amount of money. The total net worth estimated for Taron Egerton is $6million as of now.
Education / Family
Taron’s father “David Egerton” was involved in bed-and-breakfast business while his mother “Christina Pound” works as a social worker. He has also two younger sisters. He brought up by playing in the streets of the Wirral Peninsula.
Now he is moved to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllon the Welsh island of Anglesey with his family. He did his schooling from Ysgol Penglais Comprehensive school and attend the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art for polishing his acting.
|Birth Place||Birkenhead, Merseyside, England, U.K.|
|Date Of Birth||10th November 1989|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In kilograms – 78 Kg
In pounds – 172 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|School||Ysgol Penglais Comprehensive school|
|College||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Fathers Name||David Egerton
|Mothers Name||Christina Pound
|Sister||Tamsin Egerton and 1 more
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2012 Taron Egerton made his acting career debut with the role of Andy in a short movie named Pop. In 2013 he played a small role of Liam Jay in Lewis TV show. In 2014 he made his silver screen debut with the role of Edward Brittain in the movie Testament of Youth. I the same year he got his major breakthrough from the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service and played the lead role of Gary Unwin, Popularly known as Eggsy. Because of this movie he got the contract of 3 movies with the 20th-century fox.
He did the movie Eddie The Eagle in which he played the role of first ski jumper Eddie Edward who represented Great Britain in 1988 Olympic. He has also done voice-over in various movies like Watership Down, Sing, Moominvalley, and many more. In 2018 He played the title role in the movie Robin Hood. In 2019 he did the role of Elton John in the movie Rocketman.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
From November 2016 Taron is linkedwithEmily Thomas who is also an assistant director. The couples are dating for more than 2 years.
Here we provide you the list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Jack O’Connell, Will Poulter|
|Favorite Band||The Strokes|
Some Interesting Facts About Taron Egerton
- Taron belongs to Welsh-English Family.
- His name “Taron” derived from traditional Welsh name whose meaning is “Thunder”.
- In 2011 he won the Student Performer of the Year Award at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Taron and Colin Firth both are cast in Kingsman: The Secret Service.
- Taron showed his willingness to play the character of Wolverine as Hugh Jackman declared his intention not to continue the role.
- Taron sang the song in the movie Rocketman.
- He has cast for the role of “Cyclops” in the movie X-Men but due to some reason he has declined it.
- In 2015 and 2016 he is included in the British GQ list of “50 best dressed British Men”.
- He got the LA Online Film Critics Society Award for “Best Actor” for his role of Elton John in the movie “Rocketman”.
- He was awarded Empire Award for the role of Eggsy in Kingman in the category of Best Male Newcomer