Biography / Wiki
Celebrity Spouse of Dan Crenshaw Tara Blake is an American social activist as well as a Political personality. Former US Navy SEAL Officer Dan Crenshaw has been serving as the U.S. Representative for Texas 2nd congressional district. Gaining a lot of attention, Tara and Dan have been highlighted in the media, after Dan reacted to the ‘Young Turks’ contributors to ridiculous attacks.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in the year 1983, the 39-year-old Tara Blake has not revealed her exact date of birth. Tara appears tall and slim and her body figure measurements include her breasts which measure 34 inches, her waist measures 25 inches and her hips measure 36 inches. Tara wears no. 6 in the shoe size.
Tara Blake’s height measures 5′ 5″ and her weight measures approximately 53 kg. Tara also has a beautiful smile suitable for a politician and an activist, which looks even better with her rare set of Blue colored eyes and her naturally blonde hair.
Social activists do not earn huge amounts as the Hollywood stars do, as most of their wealth comes as a part of their salary from any organization or donation and charity events.
Tara has been a social activist for a long time and has participated in many noble works throughout her life. She is also the wife of a famous Texas-based politician. The total net worth estimated for Tara Blake is $450,000 US Dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Tara M. Blake was born and raised in New York, USA. Daughter of John Terence Blake her father and Nan Connelly Blake her mother, Tara grew up with a younger sibling named John Terrence Jr. and her sister whose name is Erin Blake.
Blake’s mother Nan currently is a homemaker and graduated from the University of Maryland Tara’s father John Terence Blake retired in the year 2013 after serving in the United States Navy as a Vice Admiral.
Although Tara has chosen not to reveal the details about her education, it is known that she has completed her schooling at a local high school. After dating her then-boyfriend Daniel Reed Crenshaw for a long time, the couple finally got wedded in a lavish ceremony on August 24, 2013.
While serving in the Helmand Province in Afghanistan, Dan lost his eye in 2012 and since then has been serving as a politician. The couple is now planning to have children and start a family.
Tara M. Blake
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||1983|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 53 Kg
In pounds – 116 lbs
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||John Terence Blake|
|Mothers Name||Nan Connelly Blake|
|Brothers||John Terrence Jr.|
Career / Fashion And Style
Working along with her husband in raising funds to help families of fallen service members, Dan Crenshaw’s wife Tara Blake is a social activist. Being involved with a non-profit organization that works towards suicide prevention, Tara also runs a campaign for the “Travis Manion Foundation”. She and her husband Dan also volunteered for the rescue of people from Katy Hurricane.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Love Affair with her boyfriend Dan|
|Husband||Daniel Reed Crenshaw
Here we provide you the list of Tara Blake’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Ryan Gosling|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Read, Music, and Travel|
Some Interesting Facts About Tara Blake
- Coming from a family who loves her nation, Both of Tara Blake’s parents served in the US navy for a long period of time.
- Tara is a celebrity wife of her husband Dan Crenshaw who is an American Politician, Republican Candidate, and the Ex-Navy officer from Houston, Texas.
- To raise cash for the “Travis Manion Foundation” Tara ran a campaign as she is a social activist.
- To rescue people from Katy Hurricane the social activist Tara Blake showed her support by volunteering.
- For the Travis Manion Foundation, Tara and her husband Dan have been volunteering for almost 7 years.
- Apart from being a social activist, Tara is also a supporting wife and has supported Dan when he suffered through a major attack.
- Raising funds to help families of fallen service members is a noble cause for which this social activist works along with her husband.
- To work towards suicide prevention, Tara is also involved with non-profit organizations.
- Her husband Dan Crenshaw went to Fallujah, Iraq to work for the SEAL.
- Tara’s husband Dan is serving the nation as a Politian after retirement.