Biography / Wiki
Sung Jin Park, born in Busan, South Korea, on September 3, 1990, is a South Korean male model who is considered a role model for young Korean models who want to travel to the US for better prospects.
This former art student began his modeling career at the age of 21 by displaying a well-established Korean brand called Kai-aakmann. Hot and Top 50 male models, a list by models.com have featured him in the top 50 for a long time.
Height / Weight / Age
Sung Jin Park, Born on September 3rd, 1990, will turn 22 years old. He appears to be quite tall and slim just as required for his modeling profession. Sung Jin Park has a height of 6’ 2” feet and weighs 56 kg approximately.
He has a toned body and his body measurements include his chest which is measured at 36 inches, waist at 28 inches and biceps are 12 inches. Sung Jin Park has Brown eyes and the color of his hair is Black.
Sung Jin Park
|Birth Place||Pusan, Korea|
|Date Of Birth||September 3, 1990|
|Height||In centimetres – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’ 2”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 56 kg
In Pounds – 123 lbs
|Home Town||New York, USA|
Career / Fashion And Style
Asian male supermodel Sung Jin Park set himself apart with a wooing presence, a distinct sense of style and sellable versatility. He has been featured in magazines like Vogue Hommes Japan, GQ Taiwan, Elle Men China, Harper’s Bazaar Thailand, Esquire U.S., Dazed & Confused Cover, V Magazine among many others.
Talking about his advertising campaigns, many big brands have displayed him. Most famous of them include H&M, Calvin Klein, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Aldo Shoes and Hugo Boss. He also has walked the runway for Puma, Missoni, Bottega Veneta, Perry Ellis, Dolce & Gabbana, John Galliano and many more.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Sung Jin Park’s favourite things.
|Favourite Film||Pulp Fiction|
|Favourite Place||Barbershop in NYC|
|Favourite Music Artist||D’Angelo|
Some Interesting Facts About Sung Jin Park
- Hermes, John Galliano, and Raf Simons are some of the tops of the line brands he has displayed.
- He has worked with model Saskia de Brauw and contemporary craftsmanship picture taker Araki Nobuyoshi.
- Park traveled to New York Just a year after he had begun displaying in 2012 spring when he realized that Korea was too little for him.
- Young Korean models hopping into American runways without an appropriate arrangement is something he has been very cynical about.
- The way that he can acquire cash while accomplishing something he cherishes is something he likes very much about himself.
- He was selected as one of the 11 possibilities for ‘Model of the Year: Men’ classification by the design display site “Models.com” who also positioned him the 27th on the planet. He is the first Korean model to achieve such acknowledgment.