Biography / Wiki
Currently signed to LVRN, an affiliate of Interscope Records, American singer, and songwriter from Atlanta, Georgia Summer Walker is an upcoming star in a making that has shocked the music world with her talent. With tracks “Session 32,” “CPR” and “Girls Need Love,” she broke out on the music front in 2018.
Last Day of Summer, her debut studio album, was released on October 12, 2018. Currently signed to Interscope Records partner LVRN, her label is home to 6lack, Raury, and D.R.A.M.
She has also acquired an impressive social media fan base as she boasts more than 3 million Instagram followers, more than 1.5 million YouTube subscribers, more than a million Twitter followers, and more than 200,000 Facebook followers.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 11th of April 1996 Summer Walker is currently 27 years old. She doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height measures 5 feet 5 inches while her weight is 54 kg approximately.
With a well-maintained body figure of 36-24-38, she wears number 5 in the shoe size. Walker has a wonderful smile which looks better with her hazel-colored eyes and her dark brown hair.
As one of the rising and popular music artists Summer Walker has earned most of her wealth through her career as a singer as well as a songwriter. Walker has also collaborated with many popular artists and is one of the notable singers in the music world. The total net worth estimated for Summer Walker is $200 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Georgia Summer Walker was born and raised in Atlanta. She has completed her graduation from a local High school but it is not attended any college. Summer has been in a relationship previously with her boyfriend London On Da Track but when it comes to her family she has not revealed the name of her parents or even her siblings.
Summer Marjani Walker
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Date Of Birth||April 11, 1996|
|Height||In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 54 Kg
In Pounds -118 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Songwriter, Social Media StarandSinger|
|School||Local High School|
|Home Town||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
On October 12th, 2018, Walker released her first studio album titled ‘Last Day of Summer’ in which songs like ‘Karma’,’ CPR’, and ‘Girls Need Love’ are included. The song ‘Girls Need Love’ reached no 44 on Us charts, no 25 on US R&B / HH charts, and no 6 on US R&B. And on February 27, 2019, with Drake‘s collaboration, the song was remixed and released.
Summer Walker was named by Apple Music as its newest Up Next artist in 2019 and became the world’s #8 R&B artist. Via the labels LoveRenaissance and Interscope, she released her four-track Extended play (EP) ‘CLEAR’. She posed for Blanc Magazine’s cover for the April 2019 issue.
Likewise, she made her television appearances on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ on January 30, 2019, and she appeared there. She is signed with the Interscope-affiliated company, LVRN, which includes other artists such as Dram and 6LACK, based in Atlanta, and started touring, but she was unable to complete due to a vocal cord problem.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
|Boyfriends||London On Da Track
Here we provide you the list of summer Walker’s favorite things.
|Favorite Singers||Erykah Badu, Amy Winehouse, and Jimi Hendrix|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Australia|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Travel, Shop, and Listen to Music|
Some Interesting Facts About Summer Walker
- As her interest in music began to gain pace, with the help of a number of tutorials on YouTube, she self-taught herself the art of playing guitar.
- Summer Walker used to do several odd jobs before sharing her musical talents with the world, which included stripping in Atlanta and managing a cleaning company.
- Her parents have gotten a divorce.
- The music of Summer Walker was impacted by the likes of Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, and Erykah Badu.
- The Last Day of Summer was placed #25 on the weekly list of the US Top R&B / Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) and #44 on the weekly chart of the US Billboard 200.
- On October 4, 2019, through LoveRenaissance and Interscope Records, she released her debut studio album, Over It, and it featured several other musicians, including Drake, Bryson Tiller, Usher, 6lack.
- Summer Walker released her first commercial mixtape on October 19, 2018, through LoveRenaissance and Interscope Records, titled Last Day of Summer.
- The mixtape was well-received both by the public and by the critics.