Biography / Wiki
Steve Carell using his distinctive surreal deadpan humor has come up with memorable comedic performances. He is considered as one of the major comedic actors in Hollywood. He was born on August 16, 1962, in Massachusetts. His sense of humor has made him one of the correspondents in Comedy Central’s ‘The Daily Show’.
By appearing in the show, he got an opportunity to hone his comedic skills and landed him on the silver screen. His box-office hits include Anchorman, The 40-Year-old Virgin, Little Miss Sunshine, and Get Smart. In 2006, he was won Golden Globe for his performance in ‘The Office’.
Height / Weight / Age
Steve Carell has a height of 175 cm and in feet inches; his height is 5’9”. His weight is 70 kg in Kilograms or 154 lbs in Pounds. In August 2020, he turned 58 years old. He has a beautiful hazel green eye color and his hair color is white & brown. His body measurement is as follows 40 inches chest, 34 inches waist, and 14 inches biceps.
His net worth is estimated to be $50 million approximately and his salary is $297,000. He has a Porsche 911. He owns a Toluca Lake Villa.
Education / Family
He was born to Edwin A. Carell who is an electrical engineer and Harriet Theresa who was a psychiatric nurse. His father’s ethnicity is Italian and German whereas his mother belonged to Polish ancestry. He has elder siblings. He attended various schools for elementary education and played ice school in high school. He completed his graduation from ‘Denison University’ and became a member of ‘Burpee’s Seedy Theatrical Company’.
|Real Name||Steven John Carell|
|Birth Place||Concord, Massachusetts, USA|
|Date Of Birth||16 August 1962|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel green|
|Hair Color||White & brown|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, director, producer, writer|
|School||Nashoba Brooks School, Concord, Massachusetts
The Fenn School, Concord, Massachusetts
Middlesex School, Concord, Massachusetts
|College||Dension University, Granville, Ohio|
|Home Town||Newton, Massachusetts, USA|
|Debut||Film – Curly Sue in 1991
TV – Dana Carvey Show in 1996
|Fathers Name||Edwin A. Carell (Electrical Engineer)|
|Mothers Name||Kate Harriet Theresa Koch (psychiatric nurse)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In a minor role, he made his acting debut in 1991 from the movie ‘Curly Sue’. He started building his career from ‘The Dana Carvey Show’ which was a short-lived sketch comedy program which was aired on ABC.
He played the supporting roles in series like ‘Come to papa’, ‘Tim Curry’, and ‘Watching Ellie’. From 1999 to 2005, he became the correspondent for ‘The Daily Show’. In 2010, he appeared in a romantic comedy ‘Date Night’ along with Tina Fey.
In 2012, he received praise for his performance in ‘Hope Springs’ as ‘Dr. Bernard Bernie Feld’. From 2014 to 2018, he was starred in movies like No Good, The Big Short, Despicable Me 3, Cafe Society, Welcome to Marwen and many more. He has won the ‘Screen Actors Guild Award’ for outstanding performance by an Ensemble in Comedy Series.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He married Nancy Walls in 1995 and the couple has two children now.
|Girlfriends||Nancy Carell (actress)|
|Children||Son – John Carell
Daughter – Elisabeth Anne Carell
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite comedians||Steve Martin, Peter Sellers, Alan Arkin|
|Favourite Restaurant||In-N-Out Burger|
|Favourite Food||Marinated Flank Steak, pork chops, lasagna|
Some Interesting Facts About Steve Carell
- His father was born with the surname ‘Caroselli’ later which was changed to ‘Carell’.
- In his childhood, he used to make his family laugh by dressing up as an alien.
- Steve became the editor-in-chief of the school newspaper.
- He wanted to become a lawyer, but he changed his mind when he was asked ‘Why do you want to be a lawyer?’
- In a theatre play, he played the role of an old man in ‘You can’t take it with you?’
- Before acting, he worked as a mail carrier.
- In Massachusetts, he worked at a convenient shop ‘Store 24’.
- When he was the teacher at Second City, he met his wife who was one of his students.
- He earned fame and popularity with his role as Michael Scott in ‘The Office’.
- His big hit ‘Evan Almighty’ was banned in Egypt because it portrayed God as a visually ordinary man.
- For the film ‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’, he learned magic from David Copperfield.
- In Massachusetts, he owns a General store named ‘Marshfield Hills General Store’.
- His hobbies are online poker, reading, traveling, and ice-skating.
- His ethnicity is Italian, Polish, and German.
- He suffers from ‘hay fever’ which is an allergic response causing itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – @SteveCarell
- Facebook – Not Known