Biography / Wiki
Stephanie McMahon is a professional wrestler who is currently the chief brand officer of WWE. She has proved that WWE is not just a man’s world as she managed WWE as a wrestler and an account executive as well. She has been considered one of the 35 most powerful women in sports by Adweek.
Stephanie was born on September 24, 1976, in Hartford, Connecticut. She belongs to the fourth generation in the McMahon family who started working for WWE as a teenage. She held the WWE Women’s Championship and became the general manager of Smackdown.
Height / Weight / Age
Stephanie McMahon has a height of 175 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’9. Her billed weight is 62 kg in Kilograms or 137 lbs in Pounds. She has a dark brown hair color and her eye color is blue. She turned 46 years old. She has a slim physique and her body measurement is 36-30-34. She has a distinctive raspy voice.
Her net worth is estimated to be $80 million approximately.
Education / Family
Stephanie was born to WWE chairman Vince McMahon and WWE CEO Linda. As a child, she was exposed to the wrestling industry and has an elder brother Shane who is a wrestler. She attended Greenwich Country Day School for elementary education. At the age of 13, she modeled for WWF T-shirts and hats. In 1998, she graduated from Boston University and earned a degree in communication.
|Real Name||Stephanie Marie McMohan|
|nickname||The Billion Dollar Princess, The Queen of Queens|
|Birth Place||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|Date Of Birth||24 September 1976|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 kg
In pounds – 137 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Former wrestler, the chief brand officer of WWE, businesswoman,|
|School||Greenwich High School, Connecticut|
|College||Boston University, Massachusetts|
|Home Town||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|Debut||30 November 1998|
|Fathers Name||Vince McMahon (former wrestler, chairman of WWE)|
|Mothers Name||Linda McMahon (administrator of small business)|
|Brothers||Shane McMahon (wrestler, businessman)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Stephanie McMahon appeared on WWE for the first time at Rowdy Roddy Piper’s Halloween Party. In 1998, she started working for WWF as a model and later as an account executive in the sales office. In 2007, she became the executive vice president of creative writing and supervised the creative process for all social and digital media properties.
In 2013, she was appointed as the Chief Brand Officer and served as the lead ambassador of WWE. As a professional wrestler, she made her debut on April 29, 1999. As she was not in good terms with her father, she was removed from her position but she refused for it.
Later, she participated in the matches with A-Train and Brock Lesnar. In 1999, she defeated Jacqueline but lost WWF’s Women’s Championship to Lita. She teamed up with Triple H and defeated Kurt Angle and Trish Stratus at RAW. In 2000, she was honored with the Woman of the year award and Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Feud of the year in 2000.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On October 25, 2003, she married Paul Levesque aka Triple H. The couple is blessed with three daughters named Aurora Rose Levesque, Murphy Claire Levesque, and Vaughn Evelyn Levesque.
|Boyfriends||Late Andrew Martin aka Test (1999-2000)
Paul Levesque aka Triple H
|Husband||Triple H, wrestler & businessman|
|Children||Daughters – Vaughn Evelyn Levesque, Murphy Claire Levesque, Aurora Rose Levesque|
The list of Stephaine’s favourite things.
|Favourite Wrestler||Andre The Giant|
|Favourite Rock Band||Motorhead, Metallica|
Some Interesting Facts About Stephanie McMahon
- In 1985, she appeared first seen on WWE programming as one of the kids who accompanied wrestler ‘Roddy Piper’ during Halloween celebrations.
- She also worked as a model for her father owned WWF. She appeared in WWF magazines promoting its precious merchandise.
- She joined WWF as an Account Executive for WWF sales in New York. She also worked at reception and creative work before appearing on TV.
- In 2001, she had undergone a breast augmentation surgery which was also used as a theme for ‘interesting’ storyline angles.
- She also established a cancer research foundation ‘Connor’s Cure’ which was named after her boy Connor who lost his life due to spine and brain cancer.
- She played a vital role in enhancing the brand value of WWE. Apart from improving the WWE app, she also signed deals with companies like Yahoo and Tout to share exclusive WWE content.
- Her hobbies are doing yoga and listening to rock music.
- She was honored with the Stuart Scott ENSPIRE Award.
- She has been voted as ‘third-best legs of 2001’ in WWF.
- She became a member of D-Generation X.
- In the absence of her father, she took over the production management roles on RAW and Smackdown.
- Her trademark moves are slap, the pedigree, and the low blow.