Biography / Wiki
A British actress Sophie Turner is a Game of Thrones fame who has found international fame and critical acclaim. She made her professional acting debut in ‘Game of Thrones’, the immensely successful HBO fantasy television series based on ‘A song of ice and fire’ a series of fantasy novels authored by George R.R. Martin.
On February 21, 1996, Sophie was born in Northampton. Being Sansa Stark she has received worldwide recognition and appreciation. She has also lent her voice to a couple of audiobook stories as well as hosted a mini-documentary series examining the impact of social media on lives around the globe.
Height / Weight / Age
Sophie Turner has a height of is 175 cm and in feet inches, her height is 5’9”. Her weight is 60 kg in Kilograms or 132 lbs in Pounds. She has a beautiful green eye color and her hair color is brown. Her body measurement is 34-24-34. She is a natural blonde but in order to portray her character on Games of Thrones, she dyes her hair red.
Her net worth is estimated to be $5 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Andrew Turner who is an employee in Pallet Distribution Company and Sally Turner who is a nursery school teacher. She has two elder brothers Will Turner and James Turner. Sophie attended Warwick Prep School and later she was enrolled at The King’s High School for Girls.
Since childhood, she was fascinated by acting and joined the ‘Playbox Theatre Company’. At the age of 16, she started acting in ‘Game of Thrones’, hence she was tutored on-set and passed her ‘GCSE’ with five A-grades and four B-grades, including drama.
|Real Name||Sophie Belinda Turner|
|Birth Place||Northampton, England|
|Date Of Birth||21 February 1996|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|School||Warwick Prep School, The King’s High School for Girls|
|Home Town||Chesterton, Warwickshire, England|
|Debut||Film- Another Me (2013)
TV – Game of Thrones (2011)
|Brothers||James Turner and Will Turner|
Career / Fashion And Style
The dramatics teacher in the school encouraged her to audition and Sophie was successful in obtaining the part of Sansa Stark. She made her professional acting debut from ‘Games of Thrones’ and she appeared in all the seasons.
Along with Maisie Williams, She was also nominated for the ‘Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV series – Supporting Young Actress’ in 2012. In 2013, she landed her first film as the lead character in ‘Another Me’. She appeared in ‘The Thirteenth Tale’, a British drama television film.
She also appeared in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ in 2016 and later in 2017 she also appeared in ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’. She became the first international ambassador of ‘Wella Hair’. In March 2017, she had become a patron of ‘Women for Women’, an organization that supports female war survivors.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On May 1, 2019, she got married to Joe Jonas at a little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. Sophie is the daughter-in-law of Kevin Jonas Sr and Denise Jonas.
|Boyfriends||James McVey, British-English Singer (2014)
Thomas Mann (2014)
Tye Sheridan (2015)
Joe Jonas (2016)
|Husband||Joe Jonas (Singer, songwriter, actor)|
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Jack Nicholson|
Some Interesting Facts About Sophie Turner
- Her mother is a nursery school teacher while Her father works for Pallet Distribution Company.
- In the Telegraph interview, She revealed that ‘My childhood was pretty fun as we had pigsties, barns, and a paddock and used to muck around in the fun.
- In 2014, she appeared in the music video of Bastille song ‘Oblivion’.
- Sophie’s hobbies are listening to music and watching movies.
- She is trained at the Playbox Theatre.
- She had a twin who died before birth hence she is always drawn to stories about twins/doubles such as The Thirteenth Tale and Another Me.
- She is a big fan of the television shows Hannibal and Breaking Bad.
- She is best known for her Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones. She earned the Young Artist Award nomination as Best Supporting Young Actress in the same TV series.
- She is best friends with her co-stars Jack Gleason and onscreen siblings Maisie Williams and Issac Hampstead Wright.
- Sophie modeled for Karen Millen’s Fall 2014 Campaign.
- Sophie has adopted Zunni, the Northern Inuit dog who played Sansa Stark’s dire wolf, on Game of Thrones.
- She is suffering from combined type ADHD and has been medicated for it since childhood.
- Sophie is the sister-in-law of Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle Jonas, Frankie Jonas, Nick Jonas and his wife Priyanka Chopra.