Biography / Wiki
Best known as the ex-wife of former professional basketball player Dwyane Wade, Siohvaughn Funches is an American author, counselor and public speaker. Funches serves as a president of a non-profit organization called ‘A Woman’s Worth Foundation’ which she founded in the year 2006.
When Wade filed for a divorce Funches made headlines in 2007. With the court granting Wade the sole custody of their children, their bitter court battle ended in 2011. Funches published her autobiography in 2016, called ‘The True Story for God’s Glory’. Siohvaughn Funches works as a professional domestic violence counselor and currently lives in Georgia.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 6th of September 1981 Siohvaughn Funches will turn 39 years old in the year 2020. She appears to be tall and has a healthy body figure. She keeps herself healthy with regular exercise and a well-maintained diet. Her body figure measurements include her breasts which are 34 inches, her waist which is 26 inches, and her hips which are 35 inches. Her height measure 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is 60 kg approximately. Known for her beautiful smile she has dark brown eyes and the color of her hair is black.
Although Siohvaughn Funches was married to the sports Star for a long time and has received a huge diverse settlement amount, she never failed to make a career for herself and has earned a lot of wealth through it. Most of her wealth comes from her work at her organization as well as her work as an author and a public speaker. The total net worth estimated for Siohvaughn Funches is $5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Siohvaughn Funches was born and raised in Chicago, United States of America. She has not revealed most details about her family members but it is known that the name of her mother is Darlene Funches. She has studied at Harold L. Richards High School, Oak Lawn but it is not known if she attended any college after that.
|Birth Place||Chicago, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||6th September 1981|
|Height||In centimetres – 167 cm|
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg|
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Author, Counsellor, and Businessperson|
|School||Harold L. Richards High School, Oak Lawn|
|Home Town||Chicago, USA|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Darlene Funches|
Career / Fashion And Style
In the year 2006, Siohvaughn Funches founded ‘A Woman’s Worth Foundation’ which offers counseling services to women and she currently serves as the president of it. The organization also helps women and works towards the fight against domestic violence.
Funches is an author as well and has also written a couple of books titled ‘You Gotta Let God Finish!’ and ‘The True Story For God’s Glory’. In Georgia, United States, Funches is also famous for being a professional domestic violence counselor and a popular public speaker.
Although she has been criticized by many people because of her separation with the sports star, she has put the hate behind and has worked her way through, for the welfare of women.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Although Funches was married to the sports star Dwayne Wade for a long time the couples split because of their differences.
|Boyfriends||Dated Dwyane Wade (NBA Player)|
|Husband||Dated Dwyane Wade (m. 2002 – div. 2010)|
|Children||Daughter – None|
Son – Zion Malachi Airamis Wade and Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade
Here we provide you the list of Siohvaughn Funches’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Siohvaughn Funches
- Funches faced a lot of difficulties while growing up.
- Her parents got separated when she was just three years old.
- After her high school graduation, Siohvaughn started dating Wade at the age of 15 and moved into his apartment.
- Funches did everything she could to support Wade’s basketball career even though they were broke at the time of their wedding.
- As Wade couldn’t afford the sneakers Funches once stole a pair of sneakers from a store.
- Funches often accompanied Wade to red carpet events and public meetings when he became a celebrity.
- After Wade filed for a divorce in 2007, they were subsequently involved in a legal battle.
- The sole custody of children was granted to Dwyane Wade, while Funches was granted regular visits.
- When she refused to hand the kids over to Wade after a visit Funches was once accused of kidnapping her children.
- To get a share of Dwyane Wade’s earnings from his endorsements was her lawsuit which was dismissed by the court.