Biography / Wiki
Simone Biles is an artistic gymnast who has excelled at the all-round, floor, and vault gymnastics. Due to her brilliant performance, she has become one of the decorated gymnasts in the U.S. She was born on March 14, 1997, in Columbus Ohio. Simone is the 6th woman to win the Olympics and World Championship medal in the all-around individual title. Apart from winning medals, she has invented a stunt on her own which is registered with Code of Points.
Height / Weight / Age
Simone Biles is 142 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 4’8”. Approximately, 47 kg in Kilograms or 103.6 lbs in Pounds is her weight. She turned 25 years old. She has a gorgeous black eye color.
Her hair color is also black. Her body measurement is 32-26-34. As a gymnast, she has maintained her body through a balanced diet and exercises. Her shoe size is 5.
As of 2019, Simone Biles has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Education / Family
Both of her real parents were drug addicts and did not play any role in raising their children instead they abandoned their own children. Her grandparents adopted her and her siblings and raised them with all the necessities. Her grandfather Ronald was an air traffic controller whereas her grandmother Nellie was a nurse.
She was homeschooled and didn’t attend any college because she wanted to contribute all her time and efforts in gymnastics. At an early, she was enrolled in the training center.
|Real name||Simone Arianne Biles|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio|
|Date Of Birth||March 14, 1997|
|Height||In centimeters – 142 cm
In feet inches – 4’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 47 kg
In pounds – 103.6 lbs
|Nationality||American and Belize|
|Home Town||Spring, Texas|
|Debut||The 2013 City of Jesolo Trophy in Jesolo, Italy|
|Fathers Name||Ronald Biles|
|Mothers Name||Nellie Biles (stepmother)
Shanon Biles (birthmother)
Career / Fashion And Style
Officially, her career began in 2011, when she competed in American Classic in Houston. She secured 3rd position in all-round and 1st in on vault and balance beam.
In 2012 at American Classic in Texas, she secured 1st position in all-round and vault which paved way for entry to the National Championship. In the 2013 City of Jesolo, Simone again secured the first position.
At the 2014 Gymnastics National Championship, she grabbed a gold medal. Later, she missed a few of the tournaments due to a shoulder injury. She signed with Octagon and on July 29, 2015, she announced that she would be turning pro.
After winning at the 2015 Artistic Gymnastics Championship, she became the first woman to grab three consecutive world championships titles. She also appeared in the dancing reality show ‘Dancing with the stars’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Currently, she is dating Arthur Mariano. No sign of separation, the couple is living happily together.
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Zac Efron|
|Favourite Event||Floor Exercises|
|Favourite Music||Today’s Hot List|
|Favourite Book||Hunger Games series|
Some Interesting Facts About Simone Biles
- In Code of Points, there is a stunt registered under the name of Simone Biles.
- The stunt is known as ‘Double Layout Half Out’, which was invented by her while doing the floor routine.
- She has become the only African-American to win an all-round championship and the first woman to win three consecutive world all-around championships.
- At the age of 2, her grandparents adopted her because Simone’s real mother left the kids at a foster home.
- She is afraid of bugs. At the 2014 World Championship in China, she freaked out when she found a bug in the bouquet.
- She has won a total of 14 medals to date out of which 10 are gold.
- Her real mother Shanon is a drug addict and failed to raise her kids.
- Her hobbies are shopping, Netflix and hanging out with friends.
- Her coach/mentor is Aimee Boorman.
- She has won all-round and floor three times and balance beam championship twice.
- Her grandparents adopted two elder kids from her father Ronald’s sister.
- She was raised and spent most of her childhood in daycare.
- At the age of 8, she was enrolled at Bannon’s Gymnastix gym under the guidance of Aimee Boorman.
- Adira, her sister is also a gymnast.
- She has an alternate training schedule, on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30 to 5:30, then on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 to noon and then 3 to 6. She takes off on Sunday and on Saturday from 9 to 1.