Biography / Wiki
An American actor Shia LaBeouf, is popular for portraying the role of Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series ‘Even Stevens’. He is famous among women because of stunning looks and charming personality. He was born as Shia Saide LaBeouf on June 11, 1986.
Along with acting, he rose to fame with his directional skills as well. In 2008, he was honored with the ‘BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award’. He has appeared in the commercial hits such as ‘Disturbia’ and ‘Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’.
Height / Weight / Age
Shia has a height of 176 cm and in feet inches; his height is 5’7”. He weighs 72 kg in Kilograms or 158 lbs in Pounds. In June 2020, he will turn 34 years old. Dark brown is the color of his eye and hair. He has stunning looks because of his 38 inches chest, 32 inches waist and 13 inches biceps. He has an attractive smile and eyes.
Shia LaBeouf’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million approximately. His car collection includes Checker Marathon, Ford F-150, and Chevy Silverado. He also has a bike ‘Honda Ruckus’.
Education / Family
Shia was born to Shayna and Jeffery Craig LaBeouf in Los Angeles. He belonged to French-American descent and was also baptized in the Angelus church. His parents separated due to financial issues and he was raised with moderate means. He was enrolled in Alexander Hamilton High School and his education expenses were mostly managed by his tutors.
He also attended 32nd Street Visual and Performing Arts Magnet to enhance his acting and performing skills. To cope with his parent’s separation, he developed his interest in comedy. He also performed at various comedy clubs.
|Real Name||Shia Saide LaBeouf|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, United States|
|Date Of Birth||June 11, 1986|
|Age||33 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 176 cm|
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 72 kg|
In pounds – 158 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Actor, performance artist, filmmaker|
|School||32nd Street Visual and Performing Arts Magnet School|
Alexander Hamilton High School
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Debut||Film – The Christmas Path (1998)|
TV – Caroline in the city (1998)
|Fathers Name||Jeffery Craig LaBeouf|
|Mothers Name||Shayna Saide|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1998, he bagged a role in the movie ‘The Christmas Path’. In the same year, he also appeared in an episode of ‘Caroline in the city’ and TV film ‘Breakfast with Einstein’. After his appearance in ‘Even Stevens’, many producers and directors signed him and he landed roles in the TV series such as The Nightmare Room, Hounded, Dumb and Dumber, and When Harry me Lloyd.
In 2007, he has received ‘Teen Choice Award’ for the movie Choice Movie Breakout Male, Disturbia, and Transformers. He became a superstar by appearing in the sequel of Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen.
From a short film ‘Let’s Love-Hate’, he made his directional debut. He also directed TV movies such as Maniac and Born Villain. In 2019, he released his drama film ‘Honey Boy’ which was written by him and was also praised by critics.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 2012, he married Mia Goth but the couple got separated in 2018 due to some personal reasons.
|Girlfriends||Hilary Duff (2002)|
Kiely Williams (2003)
China Brezner (2004-2007)
Megan Fox (2008)
Lauren Hastings (2008)
Isabel Lucas (2008)
Carey Mulligan (2009-10)
Karolyn Pho (2010-12)
Mia Goth (2012-2015)
|Wife||Mia Goth (2012-2018)|
Here is the list of his favorite things
|Favourite Food||Mexican food|
|Favourite Film||Saving Silverman, American Beauty, Dumb & Dumber|
Some Interesting Facts About Shia Labeouf
- Shia does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- He won a Daytime Emmy Award for his role in Disney’s TV series ‘Even Stevens’.
- For a rapper, Cage, Shia shot the music video for his tune ‘I Never Knew You’.
- His mom is Jewish whereas his father is of Cajun plummet.
- During his teenage, he attended alcoholic anonymous gatherings along with his father.
- His name is being adopted by his grandfather who is a humorist.
- He is associated with Joe Torre’s ‘Give Back to the Children’s Fund.
- He considers Jon Voight as his mentor.
- He has performed hip-hop at the Viper Room.
- His inspirations are Jon Voight, John Turturro, Jodie Foster, and Dustin Hoffman.
- In 2008 and 2010, he appeared on the cover of GQ magazine.
- His hobbies are golf, surfing, and listening to music.
- His ethnicity is Cajun/French and Ashkenazi Jewish.
- He was ranked 7 by Yahoo! On its list of 10 most popular stars of 2007.
- Once, he watched his own movies for three consecutive days.
- For stealing Nike Cortez sneakers from a store in Pacoima, California, he was arrested.
- He is fond of playing drums and making short films with his friends.
- In childhood, along with his parents, he sold hot dogs by dressing up as clowns.