Biography / Wiki
Scarlett Johansson is considered as the ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ in the entertainment industry. Men’s Health Magazine gave her the 12th position on the list of ‘100 Hottest Women of All-Time’. She was born Scarlett Ingrid Johansson on November 22, 1984.
She is the world’s highest-paid actress and has earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She is a versatile and talented actress who has been nominated for Golden Globe four times. She has successfully become a powerful performer and achieved a place among the ‘A-List’ actresses in the entertainment industry.
Height / Weight / Age
Scarlett Johansson weighs 57 kg and 125 lbs in pounds. She stands with a height of 160 cm or in feet inches 5’3”. She looks beautiful with brunette color hair and striking green color eyes. Her figure measurement is 36-26-36 approximately. She turned 38 years old. She has a seductively husky voice along with a contralto singing voice.
Scarlett Johansson’s estimated net worth is $140 million approximately. She earns a handsome amount from acting and working in commercials.
Education / Family
Scarlett was born in New York, to Karsten Johansson who was an architect, and Melanie Sloan a producer. She attended PS 41 for elementary education in the elite Greenwich Village neighborhood. Since childhood, she was interested in acting and theatre and hence was enrolled in Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
|Real Name||Scarlett Ingrid Johansson|
|Birth Place||New York City, US|
|Date Of Birth||November 22, 1984|
|Height||In centimeters – 160 cm
In feet inches – 5’3”
|Weight||In kilograms – 57 kg
In pounds – 125 lbs
|College||Tisch School of Arts
Strasberg Theatre Institute
|Home Town||New York City, USA|
|Fathers Name||Karsten Johansson
|Mothers Name||Melanie Sloan
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2003, she made her acting debut as an adult in the comedy-drama film, ‘Lost in Translation’. In 2004, she became a voice artist in the film, ‘The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie’. She appeared in the thriller film ‘Match Point’ which also earned an Academy Award nomination.
She was cast in the movie ‘Vicky Cristina Barcelona’ which won various critics’ awards from the New York Film Critics Circle and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts. She was starred in the biographical comedy-drama film, ‘Hitchcock’ which was based upon the life of the legendary English filmmaker, Alfred Hitchcock.
In 2005, she is appointed as the global ambassador for the aid and development agency Oxfam. She has also appeared in the commercials of Moet & Chandon, Super Bowl XLV|||, SodaStream, and many more.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2008, she got married to Ryan Reynolds but the couple got divorced in 2011. In 2014, she got married to Romain Dauriac, who owns an advertising agency and the couple has a daughter named Rose Dorothy.
|Husband||Ryan Reynolds (2008-2011)
Romain Dauriac (2017-present)
Here is the list of Scarlett’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken, Gary Sinise|
|Favourite Actress||Helena Bonham Carter, Judy Garland, Juliette Lewis, Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Food||Buffalo Wings Pizzas, Burger|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Tom Waits, Edith Piaf, Nina Simone, Miles Davis, Duke Ellington|
Some Interesting Facts About Scarlett Johansson
- As a part of the Toy Mountain Campaign, she has donated many items to Rocky Stone to be given to underprivileged children.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a cat named Trooper and a chihuahua named Maggie.
- She signed an endorsement deal in 2006, with cosmetics brand L’Oreal worth $4,000,000.
- She has a fear of birds and cockroaches.
- She considers her grandmother Dorothy Sloan as her best friend.
- She has hosted SNL for five times and became the 17th person and the fourth woman to host SNL five times.
- Her wax sculpture was established at Madame Tussauds New York museum in 2015.
- Her hobbies are shopping and listening and music.
- She loves watching medical documentaries. If not an actress than she would have become a dermatologist.
- She is a supporter of Obama and appeared in strong backing of President Obama at the 2012 Democratic National Convention.
- For the movie Manny & Lo, she was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award.
- She is being described as “the embodiment of male fantasy” by the Sydney Morning Herald.
- She didn’t like her nickname “ScarJo” which is commonly used by the media in reference to her.
- In the deck of 78 custom-painted tarot cards of Italian artist Francesco Clemente, Scarlett is being portrayed as the Queen of Swords.
- Through a survey of make-up artists, she is named as “Hollywood’s Most Natural Beauty”.
- Since 2009, she is the ambassador of Moet & Chandon Champagne.
- In 2009, the Interview magazine named her as one of the “Twenty Most Beautiful People of the Decade”.