Biography / Wiki
A three-time NBA champion and one of the highest-paid athletes in the world, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is one of the world’s most popular professional basketball players. Savannah Brinson is an entrepreneur, interior designer, businesswoman, a philanthropist who is the wife of this basketball legend.
The Vice President of the LeBron James Family Foundation, she has launched the ‘Home Court’ furniture line in collaboration with American Signature. Mostly known for her philanthropic work, she raised nearly $100,000 for the health, safety, and economic well-being of women and girls in Summit County after launching the ‘I PROMISE’ Makeover campaign in 2013.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 27th of August 1986 Savannah Brinson will turn 36 years old. She believes in staying fit and works on her health as well as exercises regularly to stay fit. Her body figure measurements are 37-31-38 and she was number 7 in the shoe size. Her height measures 5 feet 7 inches while her weight is 60 kg approximately. Brinson has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is black as well.
As Savannah Brinson has been the wife of the famous basketball star, apart from her status as a celebrity wife, she has earned a lot of wealth as well through her multiple business ventures and her work in the field of furniture and interior designing. She has been a philanthropist as well and has often raised money for social betterment. The total net worth estimated for Savannah Brinson is $23.7 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Ohio, Savannah Brinson was born and raised in Akron, Ohio, USA. She is the daughter of J. K. Brinson and Jennifer Brinson. She studied at the Buchtel High School but it is not known Brinson attended any college.
Savannah Racheal Brinson
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio, USA|
|Date Of Birth||27th of August, 1986|
|Height||In centimetres – 170 cm
In feet and inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 Pounds
|Profession||Furniture and Interior designer, Businessperson, Entrepreneur and Professional philanthropist|
|School||Buchtel High School|
|Home Town||Akron, Ohio, USA|
|Fathers Name||J. K. Brinson|
|Mothers Name||Jennifer Brinson|
Career / Fashion And Style
Savannah Brinson has a successful career as an interior designer as she always had a passion for furniture designing and home decoration. She launched their own furniture line after teaming up with the furniture company American Signature along with her husband.
She opened ‘The Juice Spot’ in 2013 in partnership with her trainer, David Alexander to promote a healthy lifestyle through drinks. As the family had relocated in 2014 Savannah had to close it down in 2016.
Even though the shop became a popular rendezvous spot, it was difficult for her to manage. Although she has been spotted with her husband many times, she has mostly chosen to stay away from the media spotlight.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Married since the year 2013 the couple has two sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce Maximus James and a daughter Zhuri James.
|Boyfriends||LeBron Raymone James Sr. (American NBA player)|
|Husband||LeBron Raymone James Sr. (Married since 14th of September, 2013)
|Children||Son – LeBron James Jr. and Bryce Maximus James,
Daughter – Zhuri James
Here we provide you the list of Savannah Brinson’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping and Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Savannah Brinson
- After he spotted her at a football game and invited her to his basketball match, she met LeBron James at the age of 16.
- While LeBron James studied at the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, Savannah was studying at a rival school, Buchtel High School.
- The two went on their first dinner date at an Outback Steakhouse after exchanging a few phone calls.
- During her senior year at school, she became pregnant with their first child.
- They became engaged after he proposed to her during a party after nine years of dating.
- James proposed to her while celebrating New Year’s Eve during a party on December 31, 2011.
- The youngest of five children of J. K. Brinson and his wife Jennifer, she has not revealed details about her siblings.
- She was being described as James’s baby mama before she did her first photoshoots and interview in mid-2010.
- She thought that he would be a hometown hero for his era and never imagined the magnitude of his fame.
- The couple had a lavish three-day wedding ceremony with many celebrity guests where Beyonce and Jay-Z, performed ‘Crazy in Love’.