Biography / Wiki
Best known for her portrayal of ‘Max’ in the hit ‘Netflix’ series ‘Stranger Things’ Sadie Sink is a young American actress who found herself getting attracted to the prospect of becoming an actress even though her family had no connection with the world of acting.
At a tender age she started to act and along with her elder brother, she appeared at several stage shows during her school years. In 2013, with a small role in the series ‘The Americans’ she began her on-screen career.
Height / Weight / Age
Sadie Sink will turn 20 years old and her date of birth is April 16, 2002. She appears tall as compared to her age and has a slim but toned body. Her height measures 5’3” in feet and her weight is 48 kg. She has beautiful eyes that are of Blue color and the color of her hair is in a shade of red to ginger brown, making it one of her distinct features.
Although she began her career as an actress on Broadway, she shared the stage with some big names. After making her on-screen debut, she quickly rose to fame with her hard work and success. Sadie Sink has gathered most of her wealth through her career in acting and the total net worth she currently has is estimated to be $200 thousand USD.
Education / Family
Born in Brenham, Texas, Sadie Sink is the daughter of Casey Adam Sink, her father who is a Mathematics Teacher as well as Offensive Line Football Coach and her mother Lori Elizabeth sink is a homemaker. Sadie grew up with three brothers and a younger sister. As a child, she attended Summit Senior High School and graduated from there, post which she has only concentrated on her acting career.
|Birth Place||Brenham, Houston, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||April 16, 2002|
|Height||In centimeters – 160 cm
In feet and inches – 5’3”
|Weight||In kilograms – 48 kg
In pounds – 106 lbs
|Hair Color||Ginger Brown|
|School||Summit Senior High School|
|Home Town||Brenham, Houston, Texas, United States|
|Fathers Name||Casey Adam Sink (Mathematics Teacher, Offensive Line Football Coach)|
|Mothers Name||Lori Elizabeth Sink née Baughman|
|Brothers||Mitchell Sink (Older Brother), Spencer Sink (Older Brother), Caleb Sink (Older Brother)|
|Sister||Jacey Sink (Younger Sister)
Career / Fashion And Style
Sadie already started auditioning for several TV and film roles by the time she was 13. With the small role of ‘Lana’, she made her screen debut in 2013. in the series ‘American Odyssey’, she was offered one of the lead roles and earned the first breakthrough in her career in 2015. In 2016, with the role of ‘Kimberley’ in the biographical drama ‘Chuck’, she made her big-screen debut.
He got a call for the audition of ‘Stranger Things’ which she was already a fan of. After the success of ‘Stranger Things’, she appeared in a biographical drama film titled ‘The Glass Castle’ in 2017 and lent her voice to a documentary film titled ‘Dominion’ in 2018. Her most recent film was in 2019 when she appeared as ‘Haley’ in the film ‘Eli’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Sadie Sink’s favourite things.
|Favourite Salad||Vegan Caesar salad|
|Favourite Documentary||Black Fish (2013)|
|Favourite Video Game||Pac Man|
|Favourite Hobby||Photography, Cooking|
|Favourite Musical Artist||Beyoncé|
|Favourite T–Shirt Quote||“So Fetch.”|
Some Interesting Facts About Sadie Sink
- Proclaiming that red-heads were not tough enough to play a tomboy, Sadie faced a lot of internet backlash when she was announced to play Max in Stranger Things.
- Sadie does not like spending time in the sun in real life and had to wear fake tan to play
- In her early childhood, she dreamt of participating in Master Chef Junior and owned a lot of cookbooks.
- Millie Bobby Brown is the fellow actress, she is close friends with and through sleepovers and vacations the two girls maintain their bond.
- Her first job as an actress was her Broadway break which finished at midnight every day and she had to do 8 shows a week.
- With a screen test within a period of two weeks, Sadie had to go for 5 call-backs to land the part of Maxin Stranger Things.
- In the Season 2 Episode 9 of Stranger Things (2017), Sadie had her ‘first’ kiss on the sets with co-actor, Caleb Mclaughlin.
- Actresses such as Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams are the celebrities Sadie is constantly compared to, because of her red hair.
- In the Broadway production called The Audience(2015), alongside Helen Mirren, Sadie Sink played the part of a young Queen Elizabeth II at the age of 13.
- Sadie landed a Broadway audition for Annie(2012) through county theatre and played the lead part five times when the original actress left unexpectedly.