Biography / Wiki
American Midfielder Rose Lavelle who is quite popular after her nickname Nutmeg Duchess. She was already known as one of the rising stars in the world of soccer and it was confirmed by the experts all around the world after everyone saw her gameplay, skills, and talent in the sports during the world cup.
The American Midfielder Soccer player and her U.S. National Soccer team won the 2019 World Cup Soccer after 2-0 crushing the Netherlands on July 7, 2019, on Sunday. She has been working with the Washington Spirits Club recently and has also represented the USA at the National Level Soccer Tournament. She had an outstanding World Cup debut helping the team win it.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 14th of May 1995 Rose Lavelle is currently 27 years old. She doesn’t appear to be much taller but has a stunning body figure and her body figure measurement is 33-25-33, she wears number 6 in the shoe size.
Her height measures 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is 55 kg approximately. Rose Lavelle has brown-colored eyes and the color of her hair is dark brown.
Rose Lavelle has been a professional soccer player in the United States ever since high school and has earned most of her wealth through her work as a professional soccer player as well as through brand endorsements and advertisements. The total net worth estimated for Rose Lavelle is $160 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Rose Lavelle was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. She is the daughter of Marty Lavelle and Janet Lavelle and grew up with two sisters and a brother. She has studied at Mount Notre Dame High School and later attended the University of Wisconsin.
Rosemary Kathleen Lavelle
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Date Of Birth||May 14, 1995|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Midfielder Soccer Player|
|School||Mount Notre Dame High School|
|College||University of Wisconsin|
|Home Town||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Debut||Against England in 2017|
|Fathers Name||Marty Lavelle|
|Mothers Name||Janet Lavelle|
|Sister||Mary Lavelle, Nora Lavelle|
Career / Fashion And Style
Rose has been a four-year member of the Mount Notre Dame High School Girls Soccer team where it is an all-female Catholic preparatory program. She then introduced herself as a Badger at the University of Wisconsin that launched her career and Rose made almost 57 goals by the end of her High School.
She spent five years playing for the club until she transferred to the Cincinnati U-14 club before finding herself at the high school of Mount Notre Dame. Rose was also honored by the Northern Kentucky Sports/ Greater Cincinnati as the Woman of the year, entitled for the year 2015.
“2014 US Soccer Young Female Athlete of the Year” was also awarded to Rose. She made her international appearance against the England team in the “2017 she believes Cup” and they won the match by 1-0 and she was the star of the match.
Rose has also appeared in the 2015 World cup. The United States beat the Netherlands teams in the 2019 World Cup by 2-0 on 7 July 2019, making history and Rose had a huge part in the win.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
The young and popular player has not disclosed anything related to her dating life as of now.
Here we provide you the list of Rose Lavelle’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Malaysia|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream and Burger|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping, Playing Soccer and Listening Songs|
Some Interesting Facts About Rose Lavelle
- She played on the girl’s varsity soccer team for 4 years while at high school.
- In her senior year, the Cincinnati Enquirer called her “Cincinnati’s Player of the Year.”
- She was named the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky Sports Woman of the Year in 2013 and played club soccer for five years before going to college, with the Cincinnati United Premier team on the U-14 Premier League.
- She was named to the roster for the United States Women’s National Soccer Team in 2015 while attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she played as a Badger.
- She started out as a starting player for her first 19 matches in the Big Ten Conference shortly after being admitted to the university in 2013.
- She was named “Freshman of the Year” after an outstanding performance and led her team with 73 shorts with her 6 goals placing second on the team.
- She was picked as the number one overall draft choice at the 2017 NWSL College Draft by the Boston Breakers on 12 January 2017.
- She won her first senior international cap in a match at the 2017 SheBelieves Cup against England on March 4, 2017.
- She only played for the team in 11 games all through the 2018 season because of injury and international obligations.