Biography / Wiki
Robin McGraw is the second wife of Phil McGraw who is a renowned television personality, psychologist, and author. She is an American author, entrepreneur, TV personality, and philanthropist. She was born on December 28, 1953 in Los Angeles as Robin Jo Jameson.
She became the best-selling author, when her first book ‘‘Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live With Passion and Purpose’ was released in 2006. She appeared in one of the episode of ‘The Talk’ as a guest host.
She has founded and launched various lines including Robin McGraw Revelation, a skincare and beauty line. Apart from being an entrepreneur and author, she is an active philanthropist who is involved with several charity programs.
Height / Weight / Age
Robin McGraw weighs 54 kg and 119 lbs in pounds. She is 168 cm or in feet, inches 5’6” tall. Her hair color is brown and sparkling blue is the eye color. Her figure measurement is 33-23-34 approximately and she is following a strict diet in order to remain lean and fit.
She turned 66 years old, in December 2019. Her body is a balanced and healthy body. There are rumors about her plastic and cosmetic surgeries to which she completely denies having any procedures done on her.
According to the sources, the net worth of Robin McGraw is $40 million US dollars approximately. Her salary ranges from $300K-$400K USD. She came into national notice by appearing on ‘Dr. Phil’. Apart from being a television personality, her net worth comes from her career as an author.
Robin’s was born with the birth name Robin Jameson to Georgia Jameson and Jim Jameson. Though she was born in Los Angeles she had spent her childhood in Oklahoma. She has a twin-brother named Roger and three sisters named Cindi, Jamie, and Karin.
She studied at Emerson Elementary School and Duncan High School along with her siblings. In 1976, she got married to Phil McGraw and became his second wife. She has two sons named Jay McGraw and Jordan McGraw.
|Real Name||Robin Jo Jameson|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Of Birth||December 28, 1953|
|Age||66 years old (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm
In feet inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In kilograms – 54 kg
In pounds – 119 lbs
|Profession||Author, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, TV personality|
|School||Duncan High School|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Fathers Name||Jim Jameson|
|Mothers Name||Georgia Jameson|
|Brothers||Roger Jameson (twin-brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Robin became the best-selling author by writing phenomenal books like ‘Inside My Heart Guided Journal’, ‘What’s Age Got to Do with It?: Living Your Happiest and Healthiest Life’, ‘Christmas In My Home and Heart’, ‘From My Heart to Yours: Life Lessons on Faith, Family, and Friendship’, and many more.
She earned more success in the acting field after she played in the series ‘The Insider’ and ‘Celebrity Family Feud’. As an entrepreneur, she has launched Robin McGraw Revelation Lifestyle Brand and Robin McGraw Revelation’s Luxury Skincare Collection.
She is a member of Dr. Phil Foundation, provides a support system for the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual needs of children and families. Her charity foundation ushers in real changes by implementing programs that would help women and children.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Marital Status||Married since 1976|
|Husband||Philip Calvin McGraw
|Children||Son – Jay McGraw
Here is the list of Robin’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Tom Hanks|
|Favourite Actress||Sandra Bullock|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Robin McGraw
- In 2007, she wrote a book named “From My Heart to Yours’’ in order to help women.
- She has established her own charity foundation “When Georgia Smiled: The Robin McGraw Revelation Foundation”.
- In 2016, she also began her own line of Skincare Collection “Robin McGraw Revelation’s Luxury Skincare Collection”.
- She filed a Defamation Lawsuit against the National Enquirer of $250 million for publishing ‘Lies’ about her relationship with Phil.
- She has made guest appearances on The Insider, Larry King Live, The Doctors, Entertainment Tonight, The Rachel Ray Show, and many more.
- The New York Times has featured two of her books as the best-selling book.
- She uses some natural remedies to keep herself looking fresh and pretty young.
- She is shorter in comparison to her husband who has a height of 1.93 meters.
- Actress Erica Dahm is Robin’s daughter-in-law. She also has two grandchildren named Avery Elizabeth and London Phillip.
- She has been admired for her opinions on motherhood, the responsibilities of a wife, and the problems that women encounter in their daily lives.