Biography / Wiki
French wrestler Andre the Giant’s life outside the ring was a lot different from his public persona as revealed in the 2018 documentary about his life. The only child of the legendary wrestler Andre the Giant, Robin Christensen Roussimoff never managed to develop much of a father and daughter bond between them as he was not available most of the time.
Her relationship with her father was so drifted that she remembers seeing her father two or three of them were in the wrestling ring and other times in court.
Height / Weight / Age
Although the exact date of birth is not known for Robin Christensen Roussimoff, it is known that she was born in the year 1979 and she will turn 43 years old. Just like her father Andre the Giant, Robin Christensen Roussimoff also appears quite tall and huge.
Her height measures 6’0” and her weight is quite less as compared to her appearance and height and it measures 96 kg. She also appears huge and her body measurement is 40-48-39. She has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is naturally black but she tends to change it often.
As her father was a well-known superstar in the ever-growing wrestling industry, He accumulated quite a lot of wealth when he was wrestling for the World Wrestling Federation.
Robin Christensen Roussimoff is the only child of the wrestling fame Andre the Giant and with all the wealth her father accumulated over the years, she also receives royalties from WWE as her father was a part of the organization. The total net worth of Robin Christensen Roussimoff’s is estimated to be $100,000 USD as of now.
Education / Family
She has not revealed much information about her birth and childhood details but for her parents, it is known that she is the daughter of André René Roussimoff, better known as the French wrestler Andre the Giant who was her father and her mother was Jean Christiansen who was a wrestling publicist. Both of her parents have passed away by now and the details about her education are not disclosed by her.
Robin Christensen Roussimoff
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Date Of Birth||1979|
|Height||In centimeters – 182 cm
In feet and inches – 6’0”
|Weight||In kilograms – 96 Kg
In pounds – 211.64 Pounds
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Home Town||Not Known|
|Fathers Name||Late Andre Roussimoff|
|Mothers Name||Jean Christensen
Career / Fashion And Style
As only living heir of Andre the Giant, Robin Christensen Roussimoff has made peace with her and her father’s controversial relationship and also appears to discuss their relationship, also to speak at New York City Comic Con about him.
She makes most of her living by the professional relationship she has with the WWE. They evoke Andre’s name for a number of events and WWE pays royalties to Robin for them. Also she has received one-third of the entire wealth of Andre’s as her only living child.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Robin Christensen Roussimoff’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actor||Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Food||Sea Food|
|Favourite Place||New Zealand|
|Favourite Actress||Oprah Winfrey|
|Favourite Hobbies||Wrestling and Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Robin Christensen Roussimoff
- It has been tough for her to live with her father’s legacy is something she has spoken about quite a few times.
- She has mentioned that people get to know about her, they either try to get close to her to get some financial advantage or back away from her.
- With its attention has shifted away from the action in the ring to off-stage drama, Robin has stated that she does not like the WWE in its current form.
- She has mentioned that for reasons unknown WWE has also not had a decent relationship with her.
- WWE that owes a lot to her father’s stardom is the organization Robin is still in touch with.
- During Christmas of 1992, she last spoke to her father on the phone. In a Paris hotel, her father passed away two months later in his sleep.
- Her father, André and Robin did not have a great relationship growing up.
- At a doctor’s clinic, where he was getting a paternity test is the earliest memory of her father she has.
- André agreed to fund Robin’s life and education once it was proven that Robin was indeed his daughter.
- She mentions her father was always on tour and hence she has seen him only a handful of times.