Biography / Wiki
Robert Swan Mueller III served as an American Attorney and Army Personnel. From 2001 to 2013, he held the position of director at the FBI. He was born on August 7, 1944, in New York City, United States.
He was born in New York and grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. He also participated in Vietnam War for which he received Navy Commendation Medal and South Vietnam Gallantry Cross. He was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Height / Weight / Age
The height of Mueller is 180 cm and in feet inches, his height is 5’11”. His weight is 75 kg in Kilograms or 165 lbs in Pounds. He has turned 78 years old. His eye color is hazel green and his hair color is gray. By working in the military, he has developed his physique. At the age of 76, he is as bold as his command. The young spirit is yet alive in Mueller.
Education / Family
He did schooling at St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire, United States. He pursued the degree of Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University in 1966. In 1967, he earned his degree M.A in international relations from New York University. His father was Robert Swan Mueller II and his mother was Alice C. Truesdale. He was the first child of his parents and has four younger sisters.
|Real name||Robert Swan Mueller III|
|Birth Place||New York City, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||August 7, 1944|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In kilograms – 75 kg
In pounds – 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel green|
|Profession||American Attorney, Army Personnel|
|School||St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|College||Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.
New York University, New York City, U.S.
|Religion||Raised Presbyterian, but later he became an Episcopalian|
|Home Town||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Fathers Name||Robert Swan Meuller II (1916-2007)|
|Mothers Name||Alice C. Truesdale (1920-2007)|
|Sisters||Susan M. Timchak, Sandra M. Dick, Joan B. Mueller, and Patricia H Mueller|
Career / Fashion And Style
He joined the Marine Corps in 1968. The death of his teammate David Spencer Hackett’s death in the Vietnam War inspired him to join the Marine Corps. He started his career by working as a litigator at Pillsbury in Madison and Sutro in Francisco.
He served as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California from 1998 to 2001. In 2001, the former president of U.S. George Bush nominated Mueller for the position of FBI director. He served as a director of the FBI from 2001 to 2013.
He was replaced by James Comey as an FBI director on September 4th, 2013. He is considered to be the longest-serving FBI director. After resigning from the post he worked as a consulting professor at Stanford University. He was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Awards And Honours
|Awards||Combat Action Ribbon
Purple Heart Medal
South Vietnam Gallantry Cross
Bronze Star with Combat V
Navy Commendation Medal
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He married his high-school friend, Ann Cabell Standish in September 1966 at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Sewickley, Pennsylvania. His wife worked as a special-education teacher for children with learning disabilities. He has two daughters Cynthia and Melissa.
|Girlfriend||Ann Cabell Standish (his high-school friend)|
|Wife||Ann Cabell Standish
|Children||Daughters – Cynthia and Melissa
Here are the favorite things of Mueller
Some Interesting Facts About Robert Mueller
- His father, Robert Mueller II served in the Second World War and died at the age of 91 on December 26, 2007, in Boston.
- The former, Secretary of State John Kerry and Mueller graduated from the same class at St. Paul’s School.
- He was a captain of Soccer, hockey, and Lacrosse teams at his schools.
- He was declared the top athlete of his school and was awarded the “Gordon Medal” in 1962.
- His mother was the daughter of Rail Road Executive, William H. Truesdale.
- He was enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in 1968.
- He joined the Marine Corps under the influence of his teammate David Spencer Hackett’s death in the Vietnam War.
- He worked as a litigator at the firm Madison, Pillsbury, and Sutro in Francisco after receiving his Law Degree.
- He worked at different capacities in the United States Attorney for 12 years.
- He served as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California from 1998 to 2001.
- He was nominated for the position of FBI director by George W. Bush on July 5, 2001.
- James Comey replaced him as FBI director on September 4, 2013.
- After resigning from the post of FBI director, Mueller worked as a consulting professor at Stanford University for one year.
- He was honored with the “Thayer Award” for public service at United States Military Academy in 2016.
- His hobbies are playing soccer, hockey and Lacrosse.
- His wife Ann worked as a special-education teacher for children with learning disabilities.
- He submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr on March 22, 2019.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @robertxmueller
- Twitter – @VSpecialCounsel
- Facebook – Not Known