Biography / Wiki
Featured in the TV programs like ‘E!, True Hollywood Story’, ‘The Family Crews’, and ‘The Mo’Nique Show’, Rebecca King Crews is an American actress, singer, songwriter, musician and the wife of American actor and footballer Terry Crews.
Rebecca has also been a part of many stage productions and is best known for her hit single ‘Can I stay?’ Confident and poised as a teen, Crews, is now a beautiful and ambitious woman. She has crowned Miss Gary, Indiana in 1984 while still in high school. She was able to successfully establish herself in her dream career as she worked really hard over the ensuing years.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 24th of December 1965 Rebecca King Crews will turn 55 years old in the year 2020. She is tall and has a healthy and well-maintained body figure. Her body figure measurement is 36-27-34 and she wears number 8 in the shoe size. Her height measures 5 feet 8 inches and her weight is 60 kg approximately. She has brown colored eyes and the color of her hair is blonde, she often cuts her hair short.
Apart from being a support for his husband and kids Rebecca King Crews has been an actress as well and has earned a lot of wealth through her acting career and through her singing career. She is also a public speaker and has given many speeches. The total net worth estimated for Rebecca King Crews is $20 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Michigan, Rebecca King Crews was born and raised in Benton Harbour, Michigan, USA. She has been quite private about her personal life and has not shared the details of her parents or her siblings. She has studied at Lew Wallace High School and later attended Western Michigan University with a degree in Music and Theatre.
|Birth Place||Benton Harbour, Michigan, USA|
|Date Of Birth||24th December 1965|
|Height||In centimetres – 173 cm
In feet and inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 132 Pounds
In pounds – 60 KG
|Profession||Actress, Songwriter, Musician, and Singer|
|School||Lew Wallace High School|
|College||Western Michigan University|
|Home Town||Benton Harbour, Michigan, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Rebecca King Crews decided to try her hand at modeling and started taking part in beauty pageants. After getting crowned Miss Gary, Indiana in 1984, she enrolled at Western Michigan University to study musical theatre. She appeared in several musical theatre productions during her college years.
Serving as a singer, songwriter, and producer she also created her own gospel group, ‘The Chosen Ones’. Her acting career began flourishing in the 1990s and she appeared in TV shows while being a wife and a mother.
She reached the heights of popularity when Rebecca got featured in several magazines like ‘Heart and Soul’, ‘Jet’, ‘Reality Magazine,’ and ‘TV Guide’. Rebecca is also a much sought after speaker and lecturer and has given poignant and inspirational speeches at many events.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Married to Terry Crews since 1990 the couple has two sons and two daughters as well as another daughter which Rebecca had before the marriage, from her previous affair.
|Boyfriends||Charles Burton (Ex-Boyfriend),
Terry Crews (American Footballer, Actor, and Footballer)
|Marital Status||Married (Since 1990)|
|Children||Daughter – Azriel Crews (Born in 1990), Naomi Burton-Crews and Terra Crews (Born in 1999),
Son – Wynfrey Crews (Born in 2004), Isaiah Crew (Born in 2007),
Here we provide you the list of Rebecca Crews’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Colour||Blue and White|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading and Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Rebecca Crews
- Hit reality series “The Family Crews” includes Rebecca as its executive producer.
- Her husband Terry used to supplement his income by painting portraits of his teammates during his professional football player days.
- Rebecca had released her first single “Can I Say” in July 2015.
- Terry was active as an American Football player from 1991 to 1997.
- Rebecca had associated with many theatre groups like Oklahoma, Pippin, Evita, and the Musical Man during her school.
- She became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, Naomi as a young lady but has not revealed the name of the father.
- Terry and Rebecca’s marriage had been through some very rough patches but they are still happily married for over 25 years.
- Working together to sort out their differences they decided to give their marriage another chance before they considered getting divorced.
- Today they are even closer to each other as they were able to save their marriage.
- Terry went on to establish himself as a popular footballer and actor after their marriage.