Biography / Wiki
Randy Orton is a well-known American professional wrestler who was born with a real name ‘Randal Keith Orton. To date he is the winner of sixteen championships and earned victory in the significant matches like Royal Rumble Matches.
He was born on 1st April 1980 in Knoxville. He inherited the skills of wrestling from his father and uncle who were former professional wrestlers. He earned popularity from his signature moves like corner clothesline, diving crossbody, dropkick, and gutwrench elevated neck breaker.
Height / Weight / Age
If we talk about the height of Randy Orton as he is a WWE Superstar, for TV his billed height is shown due to which he looked 196 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 6’5”. But in reality, his height is 190 cm and in feet inches 6’3”.
Due to his strong muscles he weighs, 110 kg in Kilograms or 243 lbs in Pounds is his weight. He turned 42 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is dark brown. His body measurement is 46 inches chest, 34 inches waist, and biceps in 16 inches.
Randy Orton has an estimated net worth of $11 million.
Education / Family
Randy was born to Elaine and Bob Orton Jr. He has a sister Rebecca and a younger brother Nate who is a standup comedian. Since childhood, he was interested in wrestling and started training from the initial age. He attended Hazelwood Central High School, Missouri, the USA where he enhanced his wrestling skills and became an amateur wrestler. In 1998 he joined US Marine Corps but was discharged a year after for disobeying orders from a commanding officer.
|Real Name||Randal Keith Orton|
|Nickname||The Viper, Legend Killer|
|Birth Place||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Date Of Birth||1st April 1980|
|Height||In centimeters – 196 cm
In feet inches – 6’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 110 kg
In pounds – 243 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Professional wrestler and Actor|
|School||Hazelwood Central High School, Missouri, USA|
|Home Town||Missouri, USA|
|Debut||25th April 2002|
|Fathers Name||Bob Orton Jr.
|Mothers Name||Elaine Orton
|Sister||Rebecca Orton (younger)|
Career / Fashion And Style
He made his wrestling debut in 2000 and signed a deal with WWF. He mostly participated in tag team matches and won the OVW Hardcore Championship twice. He fought with many legendary wrestlers and earned a victory.
He earned World Heavyweight Championship for the first time in July 2004 by defeating Chris Benoit. After defeating Christian, he again won World Heavy Championship in 2011. He has also won the Seventeenth Triple Crown Champion once.
Randy has appeared in few films and TV shows as well. He made his film debut in 2013 by appearing in American action film ’12 rounds 2: reloaded’. He made a guest appearance in 2016 on the American TV drama ‘Shooter’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
First, he married Samantha Speno in 2007 but got separated in 2013. Later, he married Kimberley Kessley in 2015 and he has two daughters, one from the first wife and another one from the second wife.
|Wife||Samantha Speno (2007-2013)
Kimberly Kessler (2015-present)
|Children||Daughter – Alanna Marie Orton
Brooklyn Rose Orton
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Home-made dishes|
|Favourite Rock Band||Metallica|
Some Interesting Facts About Randy Orton
- He does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- His father and his uncle both are former professional wrestlers.
- Orton was a US marine before joining the WWE developmental. Because of his poor code of conduct and disciplinary issues, he was sent to 35 days of the military prison.
- In WWE he started his career as a referee and not as a wrestler.
- In 2001, he was awarded The Rookie of the year award by Pro Wrestling Illustrated.
- His finishing moves are RKO and Running Punt Kick.
- Due to his bad temper, WWE once made him attend anger management classes for his anger control.
- He also appeared in two movies ‘that’s what I am’ & 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded.
- His hobby is watching movies.
- Orton has tattooed her daughter’s name on his left forearm.
- For violating the WWE wellness policy, Orton has been suspended numerous times.
- Once in a hotel in the UK, he made damages worth $50,000, which he had to pay from his pocket and he was sent back home between WWE’s tour to the UK.
- He had shoulder surgery on October 11, 2002.
- His WWE RAW Theme song is “Burn in my light”, Mercy Drive.
- He is a huge fan of monster truck rallies.