Biography / Wiki
“The most genuine, sexiest, and most beautiful of them all”, this is the words used by Rachel’s Fiancé to describe her personality. This Filipina beauty pageant contestant is widely recognized for winning Miss Universe Philippines in 2017. This honor was the reason she represents the Philippines at the 2017 Miss Universe pageant. A lot of sacrifices, hard work, sleepless nights and the grace of God are what her family credits for her big win in 2017.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 20th October 1991, she is currently 28 years old. Rachel Peters has a tall and slim body with a height of 5’ 9” in feet and Weighs 60 kg approximately. Being a model she works very hard on her figure and figure measurements are 32-26-34. Rachel has Brown hair along with Hazel Brown’s eyes.
The majority of the of Rachel Peters‘s wealth comes from her profession as a pageant contestant. At the age of 28, Rachel Peters’ net worth is estimated to be $100,000 – $1M. Considering her popularity her net worth is expected to be seen growing in the coming years.
Born in Manama, Bahrain, Rachel Peters is a daughter of Nigel Peters her father who is a British and Annie Obregon her mother who is Bicolana. Rachel grew up with a younger brother named Daniel. Peters attended British International School, Phuket, Thailand and later La Trobe University, Australia. She has earned her bachelor’s degree in business, tourism, and events from La Trobe University with an International Baccalaureate degree.
|Real name||Rachel Louise Obregon Peters|
|Birth Place||Manama, Bahrain|
|Date Of Birth||20 October 1991|
|Height||In centimetres – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|School||British International School, Phuket, Thailand|
|College||La Trobe University, Australia|
|Home Town||Canaman, Camarines Sur, Philippines|
|Fathers Name||Nigel Peters|
|Mothers Name||Annie Obregon|
Career / Fashion And Style
Rachel’s pageantry stint when she competed at Miss World Philippines 2014 on 11 October 2014 at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila. She lost to Valerie Weigmann and was placed as the 4th Princess.
Peters joined Binibining Pilipinas 2017 held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City on 30 April 2017 and was crowned as Miss Universe Philippines 2017. She succeeded Maxine Medina the outgoing Miss Universe Philippines 2016 who placed the Top 6 at Miss Universe 2016.
Continuing the streak of the Philippines at 8th-straight finalist placement, Peters representing the Philippines was placed in the Top 10 at the Miss Universe 2017 pageant.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we are providing you the list of Rachel Peter’s favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Thai Cuisine, Sushi|
|Favourite Singer||Martin Nievera|
Some Interesting Facts About Rachel Peters
- She thought it was her last shot to join Binibining Pilipinas because was 25 years old and participated in 2017.
- Rachel Peters is currently engaged to the governor of Camarines Sur, and her boyfriend for a long time Migz Villafuerte.
- Rachel, on her BinibiningPilipinas video profile, said that she’s always been active in organizing events, including concerts and has been lucky enough to work with artists such as Katy Perry and Christina Aguilera.
- Rachel who is of British and Filipino descent represented Camarines Sur in the Binibining Pilipinas 2017 pageant.
- In Top 16 at Miss Universe pageant, she was one of the wildcard contestants.
- Rachel joined the Miss World Philippines 2014 pageant before she entered Binibining Pilipinas where she placed 4th Princess to Valerie Weigmann.
- She loves the beach and the water and adventure sports as per her Instagram posts.
- Rachel posts a lot of photos with her pets and loves dogs especially.