Biography / Wiki
Prince Harry was born with a silver spoon in the world’s biggest and most respected Royal family. Though during his teenage, he was a spoiled brat later he served in the British army and is known for his charitable work. He was born on September 15, 1984, in Westminster, London.
Since 2005, he has been associated with the British Army and played a major role in the war of Afghanistan. He established his charity ‘Sentebale’ which helps children having AIDS. He has exceptional flying abilities due to which he was honored with the best co-pilot gunner trophy.
Height / Weight / Age
Prince Harry has a height of 185 cm and in feet inches; his height is 6’1”. He will turn 38 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is red. His ethnicity is English and European Royal.
His net worth is estimated to be $40 million approximately. He is fond of bikes and owns Ducati 848 and Triumph Daytona 675. His car collection includes Audi S3, Audi A3, and Audi 5S5.
Education / Family
Harry was born to Charles, Prince of Wales, and Princess Diana. He is the youngest brother of Prince William. He was grown with intense media scrutiny as the subject of numerous news reports. Since childhood, he is fond of riding and hunting.
He attended Wetherby School and later moved to Ludgrove School, which is a boarding school in Berkshire. For military training, he was enrolled in Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley.
|Real Name||Henry Charles Albert David|
|Nickname||Big Willie, P. Willie, Wills, Billy, Wombat|
|Birth Place||Westminster, London, England, UK|
|Date Of Birth||15 September 1984|
|Height||In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1″
|Profession||Former Army Personnel|
|School||Ludgrove School, Wokingham, England
Wetherby School, London, England
|College||Eton College, Windsor, England
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley
|Home Town||Westminster, London, England|
|Address||The House of Windsor, London|
|Fathers Name||Charles, Prince of Wales|
|Mothers Name||Princess Diana (Diana Spencer)
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Step-mother)
|Brother||Prince William, Duke of Cambridge|
|Grandfather||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
Career / Fashion And Style
After 44 weeks of military training, as a Second Lieutenant, he joined the Household Cavalry. British media was asked not to publicize details of Prince Harry serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan. As a helicopter pilot, he was sent to Afghanistan again in 2012. In the Army, he had the rank of Squadron Leader.
In 2008, he was honored with the operational service medal. In 2015, by attaining the rank of captain, he took retirement from active service in the army. He is well known for his philanthropic work, especially in Africa.
For various causes including wildlife conservation, he has done many charitable works in Africa. He established a charity in Lesotho, which was dedicated to his mother, Princess Diana.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
On 19th May 2018, he took marriage vows with Meghan Markle in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, England. The couple was blessed with a son named Archie Harrison in May 2019.
|Girlfriends||Natalie Pinkham (British TV Personality)
Chelsy Davy (Zimbabwean Socialite)
Caroline Flack (British TV Personality)
Florence Brudenell-Bruce (British Model)
Mollie King (British Singer)
Cressida Bonas (British Actress)
Meghan Markle (American Actress)
|Wife||Meghan Markle (2018-present)|
|Children||Son – Archie Harrison
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Films||Zulu, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Black Hawk Down|
|Favourite Football team||Aston Villa|
|Favourite Musician||Bob Marley|
|Favourite Food||Roasted Chicken, Jam roly-polies, Sticky toffee pudding, cottage pie|
|Favourite Shop||TK Maxx|
|Favourite Destination||South Africa|
Some Interesting Facts About Prince Harry
- Since childhood, Prince is fond of horse riding. Shetland pony was his first horse named ‘Trigger’.
- He received his own coat of arms and monogram, on his 18th
- Since he was a minor, he is consuming alcohol, doing drugs, and smoking marijuana. When he revealed this to his father, he was sent to a rehab center.
- He made a documentary called ‘The Forgotten Kingdom: Prince Harry in Lesotho’ which was based upon the troubles faced by orphans in South Africa.
- In 5 different schools, he worked as an English Rugby Football Union coach.
- His hobbies are horse-riding, skiing, playing volleyball, polo, tennis, soccer, hockey, rafting, rowing, and shooting.
- He was honored with ‘Order of Isabella the Catholic’ in 2017.
- He was asked to work on a cattle ranch in Australia, before joining the military, but he denied it and went to Lesotho to work for children whose parents died of AIDS.
- For 10 years, he was associated with the British Army and spent around 8 months in Afghanistan.
- To reach the South Pole, he is the first member of the British Royal Family.
- In the army, he was called ‘Captain Wales’.
- In July 2016, he met Meghan Markle on a blind date.
- Around 600 guests were invited for the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle which reportedly cost a staggering $32 million.
- At Eton College, his fellow teachers helped him cheat his way through an A-level art course.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known