Biography / Wiki
The name Peter Palandjian may not sound unfamiliar if you are versed in the real estate business. Although he is a household name in the real estate sector the more exciting thing about the American businessman and former tennis player from Boston, Massachusetts.
Even though he was a well-known personality in the United States, he became a global celebrity after he married the famous actress Eliza Dushku. Admired for the achievements he has recorded over the years as a real estate investor, his transformation to the real estate business from a great tennis career has paid him off with respect.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on February 12, 1964 Peter Palandjian is currently 56 years old. Even though he is showing signs of aging, he appears quite thin, slim and healthy. Peter’s height measures 6′ 2″ and his weight is 85 Kg.
He is fit and his body measurements include his chest of 42 inches, waist is 31 inches and hips are 37 inches. His biceps measure 15 inches. He has long hair which is Greyish White in color and his eyes are Blue.
Peter Palandjian is a sports star turned businessman and it is quite apparent that he is wealthy. Married to an actress and businesswoman, Eliza Dushku, his net worth and popularity has increased even more. He has gathered most of his wealth from his real estate business ventures. The total net worth for Peter Palandjian is estimated to be a huge amount of more than $6 billion US Dollars as of now.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Peter Palandjian is the son of Petros A. Palandjian, his father and his mother Sheila Kelly Palandjian, he grew up with his brother Paul Palandjian. He has studied at Phillips Academy Andover and then attended Harvard University as well as Harvard Business School.
His first marriage was with Marie-Louise “Minou” Palandjian and has four children with her, a son Petros Palandjian and three daughters Margot Palandjian, Manon Palandjian and Madelon Palandjian. He married a second time to actress Eliza Dushku in August 2018.
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Date Of Birth||February 12, 1964|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet and inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In kilograms – 85 Kg
In pounds – 187 lbs
|Hair Color||Greyish White|
|Profession||Businessman and Former Tennis Player|
|School||Phillips Academy Andover|
Harvard Business School
|Home Town||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Fathers Name||Petros A. Palandjian|
|Mothers Name||Sheila Kelly Palandjian|
Career / Fashion And Style
Once he left college, he focused on a tennis career and having noteworthy results in doubles, he played for a while and won five challenger titles in 1987 also defeated some big names like Bud Schultz, Jeff Klaparda, and Luke Jensen with three different partners in 1988.
He officially retired from tennis in 1989 as Peter didn’t have much success in singles. After Tennis, Bain & Company, in Boston is the global management consultancy agency he joined and worked as an associate at the company for the next two years. He then joined Staples, an American office retail company becoming an assistant to the CEO.
Later joining his father’s Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation as the CEO transforming it from a simple construction firm into a real estate conglomerate by his instrumental part in developing the organized strategy and unique business plan of the company.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Wife||Eliza Dushku (2018 – Present)
|Children||Son: Petros Palandjian
Daughter: Manon Palandjian, Madelon Palandjian, Margot Palandjian
Here we provide you the list of Peter Palandjian’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Vin Diesel|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Dishes||Italian Cuisine|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London|
|Favourite Things To Do||Music and Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Peter Palandjian
- Mark Dickson, Jay Lapidus, Ricardo Acuna and Martin Laurendeau were among the renowned players that Peter has defeated during his time as a tennis player.
- He was ranked number 175 in the world tennis rankings in 1989 and went on to retire in the same year.
- On numerous occasions the siblings even teamed up to play in doubles as a brother, Paul, was also a tennis player.
- Before he transformed it into a real estate service provider, his company The Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation was originally founded as a construction company.
- As a volunteer at Harvard, the businessman also sits with the undergraduate admissions panel.
- Before meeting Peter Palandjian, his wife Eliza had relations with famous celebrities like former basketball player Rick Fox (2009 – 2014) and Matt Dillon (2006).
- The French Open, Wimbledon Championships are some of the big tournaments and Professional Tennis Championships Peter participated in.
- As a tennis player he has won six ATP excursion Challenger titles in his career.