Biography / Wiki
Once married to the serial killer Dennis Rader, who is better known by the moniker BTK or BTK Strangler, Paula Dietz is an American former bookkeeper. Still a student at the time, Dietz married Rader in 1971 when Rader was working while simultaneously pursuing his education.
Rader was active as a serial killer from 1974 to 1991 and the family maintains that none of them knew about the murders. His family was highly respected by their community but Dietz moved away from Kansas after Rader’s arrest in 2005.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 5th of May 1948, Paula Dietz is currently 75 years old. She appears to be healthy and fit even at this age. She is not much taller and her height measures 5 feet 5 inches while her weight is 60 kg approximately. Dietz has a beautiful smile which is complemented by her brown colored eyes and her blonde hair.
Although Paula Dietz has stayed away from the media spotlight after her husband’s arrest, it is known that she continued her job as a bookkeeper and has earned most of her wealth through it. She has been leading a private life and has not revealed the details about her wealth till now.
Education / Family
The native of Kansas Paula Dietz was born and raised in Park City, Kansas, United States of America. She has not revealed the details of her parents or about her siblings. Talking about the educational details she has graduated from her local High school in Kansas and apart from that, there are no details available regarding her education.
|Birth Place||Park City, Kansas, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||May 5, 1948|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|School||High School, Kansas|
|Home Town||Park City, Kansas, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Dietz has been living a private life avoiding the media after Rader’s arrest and hence not much is known about her professional life. It is known that she was working as a bookkeeper in Kansas but left Kansas in 2004, however, she returned to Kansas and to her job as a bookkeeper at some point after she was given an emergency divorce when Rader pleaded guilty.
Before relocating to Park City to work at the meat department of a Leekers IGA supermarket, Rader served in the United States Air Force from 1966 to 1970. Rader also served as an assembler at an outdoor supply company named Coleman Company between 1974 and 1988.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Originally from Pittsburgh, Kansas Rader met Dietz while they were still pursuing their education and they exchanged wedding vows on May 22, 1971. They have two children together, a son whose name is Brian Rawson and a daughter whose name is Kierra Rawson. After Rader pleaded guilty, Dietz and her children never contacted him again.
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married Once)|
|Husband||Dennis Rader (Ex-Husband)|
|Children||Son –Brian Rawson,
Daughter – Kierra Rawson
Here we provide you the list of Paula Dietz’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Joey King|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Vegetable Soup and Pizza|
|Favorite Things To Do||Read Books and Spend time with kids|
Some Interesting Facts About Paula Dietz
- Paula did the job in the big companies like the ADT Security Services.
- Dennis, her then-husband worked for the Cub Scout Leader of the Lutherans.
- Rader looked like an ordinary man to his neighbors but used to be a brutal killer at night.
- Rader himself came up with the moniker BTK which stands for Bind, Torture, and Kill.
- Dennis kept mementos from the murders at his home like many other serial killers did.
- In small pieces of paper, like a business card, he used to write down detailed plans of the next kill and used to hide them all over the house.
- He murdered one of their neighbors, Marine Hedge in the year 1985.
- Joseph, Julie, and Joseph Otero Jr. the Otero family members were his first victims.
- He made a phone call to a local television station and spoke about his family, four days before he pleaded guilty to all ten murders.
- Dietz and her children never visited Rader in prison nor attended a court hearing and left Kansas to avoid the media.