Biography / Wiki
Paul Ryan is the Republican US Representative who became the speaker of the house in 2015. He was selected as the 54th speaker of the United States House of Representatives, served the position from October 2015 to January 2019. He was born as Paul Davis Ryan on January 29, 1970, in Janesville.
In the 2012 presidential election, he became the vice-presidential running mate of Republican nominee Mitt Romney. As a speaker, he played a vital role in the passage of the Tax Cuts and Job Acts of 2017. In 2019, he joined Fox Corporation as the board of directors.
Height / Weight / Age
Paul Ryan has a towering height of 185 cm and in feet inches; his height is 6’1”. His weight is 86 kg in Kilograms or 190 lbs in Pounds. In January 2021, he turned 51 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is brown. He has a well-maintained physique.
$4.5 million is the estimated net worth of Paul Ryan’s.
Education / Family
Paul was born to Elizabeth Ryan who was an interior designer and Paul Murray Ryan who was a lawyer. He has an elder brother Tobin and an elder sister Janet. He attended Joseph A. Craig High School and St. Mary’s Catholic School for his elementary education.
He became the representative of the student body on the school board. He went to Miami University from where he earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science. After his graduation, he began an internship in the D.C. office of Wisconsin U.S. Senator Bob Kasten.
|Real Name||Paul Davis Ryan|
|Birth Place||Janesville, Wisconsin, U.S|
|Date Of Birth||January 29, 1970|
|Height||In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1”
|Weight||In kilograms – 86 kg
In pounds – 190 lbs
|School||St. Mary’s Catholic School, Janesville
Joseph A. Craig High School, Wisconsin
|College||Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, United States|
|Home Town||Janesville, Wisconsin|
|Fathers Name||Paul Murray Ryan|
|Mothers Name||Elizabeth H. Ryan
Career / Fashion And Style
Paul entered politics as a speechwriter for Empower America which was a conservative advocacy group founded by Jack Kemp, Jeane Kirkpatrick, and William Bennett. Paul was first elected to the House of Representatives in 1998.
From 2000-2006, he consecutively defeated Democratic challenger Jeffery C. Thomas. He served as the chairman of the House Budget Committee from 2011-2015. He became a reliable supporter of the administration’s foreign policy priorities.
In 2014, he again won the House election with 63% of his district’s vote. In 2015, he was elected speaker of the House of Representatives. in the 2018 midterm elections, he denied to run for re-election. Later Nancy Pelosi succeeded Ryan as Speaker of the house.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In December 2000, he married Janna Christian Little who was a tax attorney. He has two sons named Charles Wilson, and Samuel Lowery and a daughter Elizabeth ‘Liza’ Anne.
|Children||Sons – Charles Ryan, Samuel Ryan
Daughter – Elizabeth Ryan
The list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Tacos, Polish sausage, Bratwurst|
|Favourite Politician||Jack Kemp|
|Favourite Book||Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand|
Some Interesting Facts About Paul Ryan
- Ryan Incorporated Central is an earth-moving company that was founded by Paul’s great grandfather in 1884.
- Stanley M. Ryan was his grandfather who has been the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin.
- He was elected as President of his junior school in Joseph A. Craig High School.
- He has worked at McDonald’s in the second year of his school.
- When he was 16, his father passed away due to a heart attack.
- He takes an intense fitness program called P9OX due to fatal history of heart-attacks.
- The Russian novelist Ayn Rand’s work inspired Paul to get involved in public service.
- He has done odd jobs as a fitness trainer, as a waiter and many more.
- His hobbies are playing basketball, hiking, skiing, and running.
- Jeffery C. Thomas is his biggest rival.
- He belongs to the Republican Party.
- Ryan negotiated The Bipartisan Budget Act 2013 along with Democratic Senator Party Murray.
- In 2015, he became the first person from Wisconsin to be elected as the speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- In 1998, he became the second-youngest member of the house by defeating Democrat Lydia Spottswood.
- His father belongs to Irish descent whereas his mother was one-quarter English and three-quarters German.
- In his Longworth House office, Washington he sleeps on a cot.
- In 1996, he became the speechwriter for Jeck Kemp’s vice-presidential campaign.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @speakerryan
- Twitter – @PRyan
- Facebook – @PaulRyan