Biography / Wiki
Best known as the sister of famous American Actress Sharon Tate, Patricia Tate is an American Activist and social media personality. Patricia was not in the media spotlight for a long time in her life but she surfaced in the media and news when talking about the upcoming Hollywood film titled “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” started.
The movie is about her sister Shanon’s personal life. Patricia was a social activist for a long time and passed away on June 3, 2000, at Rancho Palos Verdes, Los Angeles County. During her last days of living, Patricia was suffering from a type of breast cancer. In Culver County, her final rituals took place.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 30th of October 1957, Patricia Tate was 42 years old at the time of her death on the 3rd of June 2000. She was not much taller and her height measured 5 feet 4 inches while her weight was 60 kg approximately. Although she was previously a healthy person, her health deteriorated because of her illness. She had brown colored eyes and the color of their hair was dark brown.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Richland, Brenton County, Washington United States, Patricia Tate was the daughter of a US Army Colonel Paul James Tate and a social worker Doris Gwendolyn and grew up with her two sisters Debra Tate, an author and Late Sharon Tate, an actress, and a model.
Patricia kept her life private and stayed away from media hence very little information is known about her. It is known that she completed her High school graduation in Washington but any other detail about her education is not known.
|Birth Place||Richland, Brenton County (Washington, USA)|
|Date Of Birth||October 30, 1957|
|Age||42 years (at the time of death on June 3, 2000)|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||High School in Washington|
|Home Town||Richland, Brenton County (Washington, USA)|
|Fathers Name||Paul James Tate (US Army Colonel)|
|Mothers Name||Doris Gwendolyn (Social Worker)
|Sister||Debra Tate (Author),
Late Sharon Tate (Actress and Model)
Career / Fashion And Style
Along with her Mom, Patricia Tate contributed to several NGO’s and was a social activist. For some period of time, she had also worked for different companies in New York and Washington. As Patricia chose to live out of the media spotlight, such information is not known about her life.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
No details about her dating life are available as of now.
Here we provide you the list of Patricia Tate’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Malaysia|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes|
|Favorite Things To Do||Watching Films, Cooking & Shopping|
Some Interesting Facts About Patricia Tate
- Recently a movie was released on Patricia’s sisters, Sharon’s life which was “Once Upon Time in Hollywood”.
- Sharon’s character was played by Margot Robbie and her performance was praised by many.
- Patricia worked for different companies in New York and Washington.
- Debra, Patricia’s sister is a professional Author and wrote a book which is about Sharon’s personal life, acting career, and death named “Sharon Tate: Recollection.
- Sharon’s debut movie was “Barabbas” and the late Actress, for her great acting skills in her films was nominated for the Golden Globe as well.
- Patricia, Sharon Tate’s Sister loves to read books.
- On August 8, 1969, when she was just 26 years old, Model and Actress Sharon was brutally murdered by Charles Mansion’s family.