Biography / Wiki
It is evident that the media spotlight will follow you, wherever you go when you are married to a celebrity, and such is the case for Dr. Travis Stork’s wife Parris Bell. Travis made his debut as a host with the talk show “The Doctors” in 2008 and continued the series till 2018.
Parris Bell, apart from being the wife of Dr. Travis Stork, is an attorney by profession. She is often seen in her photos with her husband when she is on vacation.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in the year 1992, Parris Bell will turn 30 years old. She appears to be slim and tall and her body figure measurements are 35-26-36. Parris has a height of 5′ 7″ and her weight measures 55 kg approximately she wears no. 7 in the shoe size. Parris has a beautiful smile that looks even better with her rare set of Blue colored eyes and brown colored hair.
Education / Family
Parris Bell was born and brought up in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. She has been very secretive about her life and has not revealed details about it which include the details about her parents or siblings. She studied at her local high school and she later attended the Juris Doctor Degree from Vanderbilt University Law School.
|Birth Place||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Date Of Birth||1992|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 7″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|College||Vanderbilt University Law School|
|Home Town||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Travis Stork’s wife Parris Bell keeps her work off the radar as she is relatively new to the limelight. she barely got any attention as Travis Stork’s girlfriend but the scenario changed after their marriage.
Parris has already been on ‘The Doctors’ alongside her new husband. As she is a lawyer by profession, she is a very hard-working one. Now that she has received the limelight, it is estimated that her popularity and practice in Law will get a major boost because of her marriage to a celebrity.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She met her husband Travis Lane Stork through one of their mutual friends and they got married on 03 August 2019.
|Husband||Travis Lane Stork
Here we provide you the list of Parris Bell’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Hawaii|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading, Travelling and Listening to music|
Some Interesting Facts About Parris Bell
- In the year 2018, Parris Bell earned her license to practice as an attorney.
- Bell is a fitness freak and maintains her weight with a strict diet with fewer carbs and no sugar.
- Her husband Stork, as an author has penned The Doctor’s Diet, The Doctor’s Diet, and many other famous books.
- Bell and her spouse went to Costa Rica for pre-wedding extravagant honeymoon.
- In 2017, from Vanderbilt University Law School she received a Juris Doctor degree.
- She often uploads pictures of her family members and friends on her social media platform.
- Parris Bell stands a few inches shorter than Stork who is 1.93 meters tall.
- For their romantic vacation trip after their marriage, Bell and Travis traveled to Hawaii and stayed at the Four Seasons Resort on Oahu.
- Parris is almost 21 years younger than her partner Travis Stork.