Biography / Wiki
With unremarkable adolescent roles and more emotionally challenging role assignments the actor, Noel Fisher has portrayed his screen career on a conventional note. Often focusing on complexity and range of a character Fisher does nothing but wonders when playing complex and dark characters in various TV shows, the most known of it is for playing Mickey Milkovich in Shameless.
The young star also received a lot of praise from the LGBTQ community for this role. Climbing through bigger and better roles in his career, Noel became a part of the massively popular film franchise, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) as vampire Vladimir in the final installment.
Height / Weight / Age
Noel Fisher the Canadian actor was born on March 13th, 1984 and he will turn 38 years old. Noel appears to be slim and measures 5’ 10” in feet and weighs 68 kg approximately. Noel has blue eyes and naturally blonde hair which he colors black from time to time as per the requirement of a role.
Earned from his lucrative career in the film industry, the talented and versatile actor Noel has estimated a net worth of $3 million. Noel is likely to see an increase in pay in the coming future as he has now been associated with major franchises in Hollywood.
Education / Family
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Noel is the son of Ron Fisher his father who is of Irish ancestry and his mother Linda Leonard Adams who is of Scottish ancestry. Noel grew up with his sister Raena Kai Fisher. Noel is trained in piano, dance, art, and some circus training as well. He thinks his parents did him a huge favor by putting him in different types of classes while he was growing up.
|Real name||Noel Roeim Fisher|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||March 13, 1984|
|Height||In centimetres – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight||In kilograms – 68 kg
In pounds – 150 lbs
|Home Town||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Debut||TV – You, Me and the Kids (2000)
Film – Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001)
|Fathers Name||Ron Fisher|
|Mothers Name||Linda Leonard Adams|
|Sister||Raena Kai Fisher|
Career / Fashion And Style
For his TV movie The Sheldon Kennedy Story in 1999, Noel earned a Gemini nomination at the young age of 14 and another nomination followed quickly for his work on the Canadian series Godiva’s, which ran from 2005 to 2006. He secured a lead role in the TNBC teen drama Sk8 in 2001, which only lasted one season.
He earned minor roles in a handful of movies such as Agent Cody Banks (2003), Final Destination 2 (2003), Pope Dreams (2006) and television shows such as Cold Case, Medium and Two and a Half Men. He found consistent work on the Showtime series Shameless from2011 to 2016.
After this he started getting major roles like on the Emmy winning miniseries Hatfield & McCoy, Movies like Battle Los Angeles (2011), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016), and his most memorable role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 in 2012.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Wife||Layla Alizada (2017 – present)
Here we provide you the list of Noel Fisher’s favourite things.
|Favourite Musical Instrument||Piano|
|Favourite Food||Frozen Yoghurt|
|Favourite Outdoor Activity||Going To Beach, Camping|
Some Interesting Facts About Noel Fisher
- Noel can easily cry on cue if an audition or a scene demands it as he puts himself in a deeply emotional state with the help of his personal collection of songs.
- His wife says that playing video games with Noel is one of her favorite hobbies as he is an avid gamer.
- The first breakout role that sealed his career in LA was playing Cael Malloy in The Riches (2007–2008) according to Fisher.
- In his teens, he would enter a lot of competitions that helped him get over his stage fright also got his first role in an American movie titled “Final Destination 2” as Brian Gibbons in 2003.
- The first job that Noel booked in Los Angeles was in 2004 which was a brief appearance in Two and a Half Menas Freddie.
- Fisher used to travel to Los Angeles from Vancouver in his Honda Accord car that he purchased in 2002 before settling in Los Angeles.
- Noel decided to sponsor a girl in Zambia and also supports the Humane Society and Defenders of Wildlife as an expression of gratitude to the universe.
- Two pet cats named Sushi and Spartacus are adopted by Noel and his wife Layla.
- Although he never played the instrument professionally, he is trained in playing the piano for 8 years.
- Because he was shooting for another project in Chicago at the time, Noel missed the final call-back for the role of Mickey in Shameless but earned another chance after he sent his audition tapes.