Biography / Wiki
Nikki Bella is one half of the Bella Twins who have impacted the WWE universe in a way. She is an American professional wrestler under Smackdown, a model, and an actress. She signed WWE in June 2007 and teamed up with her twin sister Brie Bella. The sister duo slays in the ring with their moves and strength.
She was born Stephanie Nicole Gracia-Colace on November 21, 1983. Apart from wrestling, Nikki also appears on TV as an actress and has done a few modeling projects as well. In 2015, she was honored with the title ‘Diva of the year’ by rolling stone.
Height / Weight / Age
Nikki Bella has a height of 168 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’6 whereas she weighs 54 kg in Kilograms or 119 lbs in Pounds. Brown is the color of her eye and black is the color of her hair. She will turn 39 years old. Nikki’s figure measurement is 35-24-34.
Nikki’s net worth is estimated to be $1.7 million. Her salary is $112,500.
Education / Family
Nikki was born in San Diego to Jon Garcia and Kathy Colace. She has a younger sister Brie and a younger brother JJ Garcia. Since childhood, she was interested in sports and fitness. She attended Chaparral High School, Arizona for elementary education. For further studies, she was enrolled in Grossmont College. She did many odd jobs and looked for modeling or acting assignments.
|Real Name||Stephanie Nicole Gracia-Colace|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||November 21, 1983|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm
In feet inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In kilograms – 54 kg
In pounds – 119 lbs
|Profession||Professional wrestler, actress|
|School||Chaparral High School, Arizona|
|College||Grossmont College, San Diego|
|Home Town||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Debut||Smackdown: 21 November 2008|
|Fathers Name||Jon Gracia|
|Mothers Name||Kathy Colace
|Sister||Brianna aka Brie Bella
Career / Fashion And Style
While looking for jobs in modeling and acting, she got a head start by appearing in a Fox TV show ‘Meet my folks’. She was also seen in a Budweiser ad with her sister. In 2007, the twin sisters signed a contract with WWE and made their in-ring debut at Florida Championship Wrestling. They bagged enough victories and became fan favorites sooner.
Nattie Neidhart and Victoria Crawford became the rival of Bella sisters. They became popular because of their antics backstage and they were called ‘screen evils’. In 2012, Nikki won the WWE Divas Championship belt after defeating Beth Phoenix.
In 2014, she lost the belt to Charlotte in a ‘Night of Champions’ match. She held the title WWE Diva champion for the long period. She has won the Slammy Award twice. Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked her 1 on the ‘Female 50’ list.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On April 2nd, 2017, she was engaged to John Cena.
|Boyfriends||Dolph Ziggler, wrestler (2008-2011)
John Cena, wrestler & actor (2012-present)
The list of Nikki’s favourite things.
|Favourite Singer||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favourite Song||Black Widow by Iggy Azalea|
|Favourite Drinks||Red wine, Black Coffee|
|Favorite Wrestlers||Lita, Bret Hart|
|Favourite Destinations||Napa Valley, California|
|Favourite Movie||Scarface (1983)|
Some Interesting Facts About Nikki Bella
- She has a twin sister Brianna aka Brie Bella, who is 16 minutes younger to Nikki.
- Both the sisters made the debut as a tag team named ‘The Bella Twins’.
- During college days, both the sisters played soccer.
- In an American TV series ‘Total Divas’ where top divas from WWE are featured, she revealed that she got married at the age of 20. The marriage was annulled because the couple realized that it was a mistake.
- Instead of pursuing a career in wrestling, she wanted to become an actress and model. To become an actress, she moved to Los Angeles from Arizona.
- To earn a living, the twins worked as a waitress at a hotel.
- She made her first appearance on TV with the Fox TV’s reality show ‘Meet my folks’.
- Her mother Kathy Kolace is currently engaged to John Laurinaitis who is a senior producer in WWE.
- If not a wrestler, she would have become a real estate agent.
- Her sister Brie is married to former wrestler Daniel Bryan.
- Her ethnicity is half Mexican and half Italian.
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers is her favorite rock band.
- Her finishing moves are rack attack 2.0 and fearless lock.
- She decided to end her ring career in 2019 as she had a cyst on her brain.
- She defeated A.J. Mendez and won second Diva’s title reign.