Biography / Wiki
Nick Jonas broke the entire stereotype by marrying a 10-year elder Priyanka Chopra. Nick rose as a member of the famous band “Jonas Brothers”. He was born on 16th September 1992 in Dallas, Texas. He is a famous singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. The first step of the ladder of success itself was a breakthrough in his career. Later, due to creative differences, the band had to slip. But still, his solo career continues to achieve all heights of fame and success. Nick formed his own band and named it “Nick Jonas & the Administration”.
Height / Weight / Age
Nick Jonas is 170 cm tall and in feet inches, his height is 5’7”. He weighs 70 kg in Kilograms or 154 lbs in Pounds. His eye color was black and his hair color was dark brown. His body measurement is 40 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and biceps 14 inches. He has dark brown hair color and eye color as well. He has gained attention and popularity because of his smiling face and charming personality.
As of 2019, Nick Jonas has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
His father Paul Kevin Jonas is a musician and songwriter whereas his mother Denise Jonas is a foreign language teacher. He was born in Dallas but grew up in Wyckoff. He has two elder brothers Kevin and Joe and a younger brother Frankie. He attended school only till 5th Grade, later he was homeschooled by his mother. He did not go to college for graduation because he wanted to focus only on music.
Nicholas Jerry Jonas
|Nickname||Nick J, Nick, Mr. President|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, U.S.A|
|Date Of Birth||September 16, 1992|
|Age||27 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm|
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 kg|
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer|
|College||Did not attend|
|Home Town||Wyckoff, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Fathers Name||Paul Kevin Jonas (Musician)|
|Mothers Name||Denise Miller-Jonas (Foreign language teacher)|
|Brothers||Joe Jonas (Elder)|
Kevin Jonas (Elder)
Frankie Jonas (Younger)
Career / Fashion And Style
Nick Jonas started his career, by performing various characters in Broadway-like Tiny Tim, Little Jack, Chip Potts, etc, at the age of 7. He wrote a song “Joy to the world” along with his father which got featured in “Broadway’s Greatest Gifts: Carols for a cure”. After this song, “Columbia Records” signed him on 5th September 2004.
His debut studio album comprised 11 tracks. Later the band was formed “The Jonas Brothers”. They were starred in many series of Disney channel. Apart from acting, they also sang and wrote songs for TV series and movies.
In 2010, he was honored with the title of ‘Young Hollywood artist of the year’. He has won the “Hero Award 2017” at ‘Radio Disney Music Awards’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He dated many American actresses or models, but in the end, he married “Desi Girl of India”, Priyanka Chopra. The couple was married in December 2018.
|Girlfriends||Miley Cyrus (2006-2007), Actress, Singer|
Selena Gomez (2008-2010), Actress, Singer
Nicole Anderson (2010), Actress
Delta Goodrem (2011-2012), Singer
Olivia Culpo (2013-2015), Model
Gigi Hadid, Model
Demi Lovato, Actress, Singer
Priyanka Chopra, Actress
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Italian, Steak|
|Favourite Comedian||Kevin Hart|
|Favourite Movie||Finding Neverland|
|Favourite Musicians||Stevie Wonder, Fall Out Boy, and Switchfoot|
|Favourite Childhood book||Magic Tree House|
|Favourite Smell||Nag Champa Incense|
Some Interesting Facts About Nick Jonas
- He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, at the age of 13.
- On his 16th birthday, he received a dog and named it “Elvis”.
- At the age of 15, he ran with bulls in Spain.
- His hobbies are collecting baseball cards and listening to music.
- His singing talent was first discovered by a man at the age of 6, at a haircut salon.
- On Broadway, he performed characters like Tiny Tim, Chip Potts, Little Jack, and Gavroche.
- He can play electric and acoustic guitar, piano and drums.
- His song ‘Wedding Bells’ was inspired by his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus.
- In 2005, along with his brothers Joe and Kevin, he formed a band popularly known as “Jonas Brothers”.
- The band was split on October 29th, 2013, due to creative differences.
- His salary is $6 million approximately.
- Nick hosted the Miss USA 2013 Competition on NBC, in 2013.
- He appeared on the famous TV show “X-Factor” with Demi Lovato, as her mentor.
- The Giants and the Cowboy are his favorite football team.
- He got engaged to Priyanka Chopra on August 18, 2018, in Mumbai.
- On 1st December 2018, he married Piggy Chops as per Christian rituals and on 2nd December 2018, the couple got married as per Hindu rituals.
- The wedding was held at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, India.
- Nick and Priyanka received their Simpsons caricatures by the “The Simpsons” illustrators Stefano Monda and Rino Russo.
- He attended school till 5th grade and later, his mother homeschooled him.
- He is the brother-in-law of Danielle Jonas and Sophie Turner.