Biography / Wiki
The sky is the limit for creative people and their ideas. One of them is Moriah Elizabeth. Known for posting squishy toy videos and DIY craft vlogs on her self-titled Youtube channel, Moriah Elizabeth has become one of the most followed American YouTubers.
With a fascinating and unique presentation, her DIY content is informative in many ways. Innovative craft ideas make her videos truly interesting to watch and they range from squishy toy collections to unboxing videos.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 14th of November, 1994 Moriah is currently 25 years old. Moriah appears to be slim and has an athletic body type; her vital measurements are 35-28-35. Her height measures 5′ 8″ in feet and her weight is 64 kg approximately. Moriah has a unique smile and has beautiful long and straight hair which are of brown color the same as her eyes.
Moriah started quite young and has climbed the ladder of success through her hard work. Looking at her lavish lifestyle, a number of her followers and viewers on the videos, her merchandise sale from her own brand and the money she earns from her popular YouTube channel, her estimated net worth is currently $255,000 US dollars.
Education / Family
Featured in many of her YouTube vlogs, Moriah Elizabeth has a younger brother named Sam. This is all the information she has revealed about her family. However, we know that Moriah’s mother is Caucasian and her father is of Italian descent. After completing a course in graphic design, she got married at the early age of 19.
|Birth Place||California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||November 14th, 1994|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight||In kilograms – 64 Kg
In pounds – 141 lbs
|Profession||Author, Youtuber and Crafty influencer, Artist|
|Home Town||California, United States|
|Debut||August 25th, 2010 (YouTube)|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Moriah Elizabeth, on August 25, 2010, launched her self-titled channel and continued with vlogs and fun videos. By public demand ‘Wreck This Journal’, her series began on April 8, 2014, and her ‘Create This Book’ was a series quick to follow due to the success of prior.
Meanwhile, squishy toys and DIY videos are another type of videos she started posting. Creating 100 custom pins from shrink plastic is a challenge she took in ‘I Made 100 DIY Pins’ video, which was released on January 26, 2018.
The video quickly went globally viral and has more than 2 million views. Moriah Elizabeth’s path to success quickly followed and her videos have more than 290 million collective views. Apart from videos on squishy toys, she sometimes features her personal vlog alongside her husband or brother.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Moriah Elizabeth’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Europe|
|Favourite Things To Do||Shopping, and Travelling|
|Favourite Food||Fried Chicken and Hamburger|
|Favourite Colour||Blue and Black|
|Favourite Actor||Robert Downey Jr.|
|Favourite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
Some Interesting Facts About Moriah Elizabeth
- Moriah says the fact she found success on YouTube sometimes baffled her as she is not great about posting things on social media.
- Moriah, on a drop-tower ride in the entertainment park, admitted to feeling fear even though she is typically not afraid of heights.
- As there are so many explosions and loud sounds Moriah doesn’t like hardcore action movies and these movies are boring to her.
- Her subscribers sent her old, unwanted squishy when Moriah created her own video series titled Squishy Makeover in 2018. She used to transform this unwanted squishy as she seemed fit.
- a company that helps brands with sourcing, development, and distribution was created by Moriah and it is named TeeSpring, through this brand she also creates her own merchandise collection.
- “Breakout YouTube of the Year” is the Shorty Social Good Award Moriah was nominated for in 20019.
- Moriah stated that she was running out of space in the basement apartment she rented with her husband and began moving out in March 2019 due to all the equipment she got over the years.
- She brought home a cat in October 2014, her name is Opie.
- Her polar opposite twin named Hannah was the 2nd persona she created in 2011 for comedy skits. Up until March 2018, she purposefully kept her audience in the dark about her and a lot of people thought she was real.
- She continued dancing as a hobby from time to time after taking her first dancing lessons when she was 5 years old.