Biography / Wiki
The costume designer Misa Hylton is popular in Hollywood for her styling skills. She is an iconic American Lifestyle Architect and Certified Life Coach in the industry. She grabbed the media’s attention when she was dating Sean Combs who is popular with his stage name ‘Diddy’. She has personally styled many celebrities in Hollywood including Missy Elliot, Queen Latifah, and Mary J. Blige.
She has established her own institutions to provide fashion education. She also creates videos to give tips and tricks on fashion, styling, and costumes. She has been appointed as the creative partner of MCM globally.
Height / Weight / Age
Misa Hylton Brim weighs 55 kg and 121 lbs in pounds. She has a bold build with a height of 163 cm or in feet inches 5’4”. Her eye color, as well as hair color, is black. Her figure measurement is 34-28-35 approximately. She turned 44 years old, in January 2021. She is known for her styling skills in the Hollywood industry. Her body shape is an hourglass.
From the fashion industry, she has accumulated $800,000 US Dollars which is her estimated net worth.
Education / Family
Misa was born on January 6, 1977, in Mount Vernon, New York to Afro-American and Jamaican parents. About her parents, there is no information updated yet. She was raised in Mount Vernon where she attended Mount Saint Michael Academy for her elementary education. After discovering her interest in costume designing and styling, she had focused her energy on becoming a fashion designer.
Misa Hylton Brim
|Birth Place||Mount Vernon, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||January 6, 1977|
|Height||In centimeters – 163 cm
In feet inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Stylist & Costume designer
Lifestyle architect & Certified Life Coach
|School||Mount Saint Michael Academy|
|Home Town||Mount Vernon, New York, USA|
Career / Fashion And Style
As a fashion designer Misa kicked off the career journey with her lots of skills. Her fashion work was showcased and highlighted in publications such as Vibe, Essence, and InStyle. She was also appointed as a fashion editor in The Source Magazine.
She has designed costumes for the box-office hit movies like ‘The Perfect Holiday’. She has established a fashion firm which is named as ‘Chyna Doll Enterprise’. She also runs one more fashion house named ‘Misa Hylton Fashion Academy’.
She has appeared in the shows like MTV’s ‘House of Style’. She has a team of experts and stylists who helps her in running the fashion house. She provides services like styling, image consulting, and personal shopping to her clients. With her abilities and unique taste in fashion and beauty, she got an opportunity to shape many Hollywood celebrities.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Misa had met Sean Combs in her school and has been dating him for a long time. In 1993, she gave birth to Sean’s son named Justin Combs born in 1993 who is a football quarterback in the UCLA team. She was married to Jojo before dating Sean. From her first husband, she had a daughter named Madison and a son named Niko. The couple was separated due to some personal issues.
|Children||Son – Justin Dior Combs and Niko Brim
Daughter – Madison Brim
Here is the list of Misa Hylton’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Food||Chinese cuisine|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
Some Interesting Facts About Misa Hylton
- Misa has worked and collaborated with celebrities such as Missy Elliot, Queen Latifah, and Mary J. Blige.
- She has designed costumes for films like ‘The Cookout’ (2004) and ‘The Perfect Holiday’ (2007).
- At VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards 2001, she has done styling for most of the celebrities.
- Currently, her relationship status is single.
- She also gives styling tips to the students.
- In 1994, she has appeared in the music video for Notorious B.I.G’s of the song ‘Big Poppa’.
- Along with Joan & Melissa, she has appeared in Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap.
- From the rapper Sean P. Diddy Combs’, she has a son.
- Her father is Afro-American whereas her mother is Jamaican.
- Her ex-boyfriend dated Kim Porter who died in 2018, due to cardiac arrest.
- At the age of 17, she started dating Sean Combs.
- She has 357k+ followers on Instagram and 38.8k followers on Twitter.
- In 2019, she has launched her musical documentary ‘The Remix: Hip Hop x Fashion’. The documentary featured “Page Six TV” co-host Bevy Smith and Fashion Bomb’s Claire Sulmers.