Biography / Wiki
The sensation among every 90’s teen “Hannah Montana” aka “Miley Cyrus” daughter of the country star “Billy Ray Cyrus”. Born on 23rd November 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, U.S. This successful pop artist, and actress achieved early fame as the star of the TV series “Hannah Montana” in 2004.
Cyrus further released several hit albums, including ‘Breakout’ (2008) and ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ (2010) though, with the increasing popularity she was also known for her increasingly wild behavior. In 2013, her single “Wrecking Ball”, became her first U.S. No. 1 hit along with controversies as she is widely considered to be one of the most successful entertainers who rose up as a ‘child star’.
Height / Weight / Age
Unlike every normal girl “Cyrus” are 5’5” tall, 165 centimeters, and 1.65 meters. She weighs around 48kgs (106lbs) and her blue eyes are the best feature of her body, Miley has naturally dark brown hair and blonde when dyed. Her body measurements are 34-24-33. This 1992-born is now 30 years old.
Her estimated net worth is $160 million approximately. She has a huge collection of luxury cars including Mercedes, McLaren, and many more.
Education / Family
‘Miley Cyrus’ was born to the famous actor and country singer ‘Billy Ray Cyrus’ and his wife, Tish (Leticia Jean Finley), her parents got secretly married after a year she was born (28th December 1993) and she grew up in her family’s farm which is located outside Nashville. As a child, she used to smile a lot and though, earned her nickname ‘Smiley Miley” in 2008 her name was legally changed to “Miley” that’s how she got her name “Miley Ray Cyrus”.
Talking about her education, she attended Heritage Elementary School in Williamson Country, where her family used to live in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee. Until her family moved to Los Angles after she was hired by ‘Hannah Montana’ where she also attended Youth Charter Schools and took private tuition to keep up with her studies.
Later, they moved to Toronto, Ontario, Canada due to her father’s television series “Doc”. She was eight when she began singing and took acting lessons at Armstrong Acting Studio in Toronto.
|Real Name||Destiny Hope Cyrus|
|Nick Name||Smiley Miley, Miley Ray|
|Birth Place||Franklin, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||23 November 1992|
|Height||In centimetres- 165 cm
In feet inches- 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms- 48 kg
In pounds- 106 lbs
|Hair Colour||Naturally dark brown, Dyed blonde|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Philanthropist|
|Sexual Orientation||Pansexual or Omnisexual|
|School||Heritage Elementary school, Williamson County|
|Home Town||Nashville, Franklin, Tennessee|
|Debut||Big Fish (2003)
Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert(2008)
Hannah Montana: The Movie(2009)
The Last Song(2010)
Miley: The Movement(2013)
The Night Before(2015)
A Very Murray Christmas(2015)
Crisis in Six Scenes(2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2(2017)
|Fathers Name||Billy Ray Cyrus|
|Mothers Name||Tish Cyrus
Career / Fashion and Style
This music sensation started off as a lead role of the hit show ‘Hannah Montana’ in 2004, there was no stopping after that, she got several successful albums, including Breakout and Can’t Be Tamed in 2010.
“Wrecking Ball” became her first hit as U.S. no. 1. She also served as a coach on “The Voice” for two seasons. Achieving stardom at such an early age leads to many controversies that still are never-ending. Miley Cyrus has always been open about her relationships and other personal life.
In April 2008 her intimate photos were leaked with her boyfriend Thomas Sturges. Later in the same month April 2008, her topless Vanity Fair shoot got viral and so on. Being a celebrity face is not easy to pull off, despite being criticized for her behavior and actions the young lady “Miley Ray Cyrus” always kept her Head Held High with all the lessons she learned by the passing of time.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Thomas Sturges (2008)
Justin gaston (2008-2009)
Liam Hemsworth (2009-2019)
Avan Jogia (2010)
Mike WiLL Made-It (2013-2014)
Benji Madden (2013)
Douglas Booth (2014)
Patrick Schwarzenegger (2014-2015)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Her Inspiration||Elvis Presley and Madonna|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster, Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Movies||High School Musical(2006), Steel Magnolias(1989), Titanic(1997), Cars(2006)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Lana Del Rey, Dolly Parton, Timbaland, Joan Jett, Lil Kim, Shania Twain, Hanson, One Republic, Britney Spears|
|Favourite Sport||Swimming and horse riding|
|Favourite Food||Peach Rings, Churro, Chinese food, Sour Food with most sugar possible|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Lime Green and Purple|
Some Interesting Facts about Miley Cyrus
- She was ranked as number one in 2008 by TV guide’s top 10 teen star countdown.
- Cyrus knows how to ride the horseback since she was two years old as she grew on a ranch.
- Legend country singer, Dolly Parton is Miley’s Godmother.
- In 2004, Cyrus was placed at number seventeen on Forbes’ list of the most powerful celebrities.
- In June 215, TIME magazine stated she is ‘gender fluid’.
- Miley Cyrus is a supporter of the LGBT community.
- She wrote a song named “My Heart Beats for Love” in 2010 for one of her gay friends.
- She is the founder of the ‘Happy Hippie Foundation’, which works to fight injustice against homeless youth, LGBTQ youth and other vulnerable populations.
- Now, only her grandmother ‘Loretta Finley’ calls her ‘destiny’.
- Being a child, Miley used to collect gifts from her father’s fans on stage and donate them to a nearby hospital.
- Cyrus has a medical heart condition named ‘tachycardia’.
- Cyrus stayed in Canada for three years was her dad was shooting for his TV series ‘doc’.
- She also had a YouTube show with her friends entitled ‘The Miley and Mandy show’.
- Miley has a pet pig named ‘Bubba Sue’ and also owned three dogs named ‘Mate, Sophie, and Floyd’.
- In 2014, her collection of visual designs “dirty hippie” was displayed at New York Fashion Week.
- Her tongue sticking out is a sign when she gets nervous as she is not able to smile at that moment.
- Her body is covered with tattoos which means a lot to her, most of them are dedicated to something important of her life.
- Her favorite song is “Achy Breaky Heart” which is her father’s song.
- After watching “Mamma Mia” she knew she wanted to be an Actress.
- Her family got shifted to L.A. in 2005 when Cyrus’s career took a serious turn.
- Her autobiography “Miles to go” was released in 2009.
- Getting inspired by her grandmother who went to college again at the age of 62years, she also intends to go back one day.
- Cyrus’s music video “Wrecking Ball” holds the Vevo record for the most views in the first 24hours which hit more than 100 million views.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @mileycyrus
- Twitter – @MileyCyrus
- Facebook – @MileyCyrus