Biography / Wiki
American model, actor, and painter, Miles McMillan has been on top of the modeling world for years now. At the Fashion Media Awards In 2016, he was named the Daily Front Row’s “Model of the Year.” Right from his college days, he had many credits to his name.
A photographer approached him to shoot for Urban Outfitters when he was in his junior year in college. He instantly took up the job and his career took off from there. Miles has walked the ramp for Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, Dior Homme, Rick Owens, and others.
Height / Weight / Age
Miles has a height of 6’ 2” in feet and weighs 60 kg. Suitable for his modeling profession he has a tall and slim body, hazel-colored eyes, and brown hair. His chest measures 38 inches and his waist 31 inches. His biceps are 15 inches. Currently 33 years old, Miles will celebrate his 31st birthday in June 2020.
Known for being featured in campaigns and shows for Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott, and many more, Miles has an income source which is mostly from being a successful Model. He has worked for companies like Lucky Brand Jeans and H&M. His net worth is estimated to be $1M. It won’t be a surprise if his net worth and assets will continue to grow in the coming years because of his successful modeling years.
Education / Family
Born and raised in La Jolla, California, Miles’s mother is a psychologist and father is a real estate developer. He often spent summers at his grandparents’ home in Hawaii during his childhood. He graduated in 2007 from La Jolla Country Day School. Miles studied fine arts and painting after moving to New York City. He also completed his bachelor’s degree in fine arts at NYU Steinhardt.
|Real name / Nickname||Miles Thomas McMillan|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York, U.S|
|Date Of Birth||June 27, 1989|
|Height||In centimetres – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’ 2”
|Weight||In Pounds – 132 lbs
In Kilograms – 60 kg
|Profession||American Model, Actor|
|Sexual Orientation||Homosexual (Gay)|
|School||La Jolla Country Day School|
|Home Town||Manhattan, New York, U.S|
|Debut||TV- “John Varvatos show”|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
McMillan was approached by a photographer to shoot for Urban Outfitters In the summer of his junior year in college. He took up the offer as he was not signed by an agency at the time. Miles got picked up by an agency during his senior year and officially began his modeling career.
After making his debut in the John Varvatos show in Milan, Italy in 2010, he also walked for Alexander McQueen, Dior Homme, Yohji Yamamoto, Rick Owens, and others. McMillan closed Fendi in Milan and has walked for Tom Ford’s F/W 2016 show in 2016.
On the Christmas TV commercial for Zalando, Miles was seen alongside Edie Campbell. Actor Zachary Quinto and Miles began dating in the summer of 2013 and also moved into a NoHo apartment which they purchased together in 2015.
Boyfriends, Affairs and More
|Favourite TV show||The Sopranos|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Fishery in La Jolla|
|Favourite Photographer||Glen Luchford|
Some Interesting Facts About Miles McMillan
- Miles has practical experience in painting and extraordinary representations and he also is a capable craftsman.
- He drew closer to the music scene which is his initial display of work during his years of getting a degree at NYU for expressive arts.
- Miles has been highlighted in the spring 2015 commercial for French Connection close by Jessica Clarke. His work has been published in the sleek magazine as well.
- Miles likes to do Meditation twice a day for 20 min to keep himself leveled but when really stressed he calls his acupuncturist who sorts things out for him,
- He loves doing a lot of yoga and circular strength training, living in the city and having dogs forces him to walk a lot too.
- He loves a lot of photographers and has always loved Glen Luchford’s photographs.
- He would like to continue his studio practice after his modeling days are over. He also wishes to be an astronaut one day.
- In the summer of 2013, Miles and Actor Zachary Quinto began dating but they ended their relationship in early 2019. Miles is now dating Trace Lehnhoff an interior designer.
- He has been named the Daily Front Row’s “Model of the Year” at the Fashion Media Awards in September 2016.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @milesmcmillan
- Twitter – @miles_mcmillan
- Facebook – @MilesMcMillan