Biography / Wiki
The current first lady of the U.S and the former model, Melania Trump was born on April 26, 1970, in Sevnica, Yugoslavia. Currently, she works as a watch and Jewellery designer. Previously, she worked with Irene Marie Models and Trump Model Management as a model. After getting married to Donald Trump, she got the U.S citizenship in 2006. She was the second foreign-born first lady, after Louisa Adams. Melania is the third wife of Donald Trump, after Ivana and Marla.
Height / Weight / Age
Melania is 180 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’11”. Approximately, 63kg in Kilograms or 139 lbs in Pounds is her weight. The measurement of her body is 38-26-27 cm. In April 2019, she turned 49 years old. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Since childhood, she maintained herself for the perfect figure for modeling.
As of 2019, Melania Trump has an estimated net worth of $50 million.
Education / Family
She grew up in Sevnica and went to the High School of Design in Ljubljana. Her father Viktor Knavs, was a car and motorcycle dealer and her mother Amalija Knavs worked in the textile industry. She attended the University of Ljubljana for graduation for one year. She studied design, photography, and architecture in the university.
To pursue her career in modeling, she had to leave the university after one year. As a child, she participated in a fashion show that featured children’s clothing. Later, Melania moved to a modest apartment with the family in Sevnica. She was fluent in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Serbo-Croatian.
|Nickname||Melania, ‘trophy wife’|
|Birth Place||Sevnica, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Date Of Birth||April 26, 1970|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In kilograms – 63 kg
In pounds – 139 lbs
|Profession||Slovene-American Jewellery and watch designer, former model|
|School||High School of Design in Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|College||University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Home Town||Queens, New York|
|Fathers Name||Viktor Knavs|
|Mothers Name||Amalija Knavs
Career / Fashion And Style
At the age of 5, she started with modeling. At the age of 16, she began taking commercial projects. Her first project was with Slovenian fashion photographer Stane Jerko. Later, she adopted the Slovene version of her last name “Knavs” to the German version “Knauss”.
She signed with the modeling agency in Milan, Italy, at the age of 18. She was a runner-up at “Look of the year contest” held in Ljubljana and conducted by Jana Magazine. In 1996, she joined “Paolo Zampolli’s” modeling agency and moved to New York City. She appeared on the covers of several magazines.
She met Donald Trump at a fashion industry party. Along with modeling, she marketed for jewelry and skin-care products. She was also associated with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. She became the first lady to fly in a V-22 Osprey aircraft. Since Donald Trump became the president, Melania concentrated more on political and charitable activities. She spoke about gender equality and the importance of education.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Melania was married Donald Trump on 22nd January 2005, at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida. She has a son, Barron Trump. She is the stepmother of Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, and Tiffany Trump.
|Boyfriends||Donald Trump (2002-present)|
|Husband||Donald Trump (American Politician & Businessman)|
|Children||Son – Barron Trump
Half Son – Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr.
Half Daughter – Ivanka Trump, Tiffany Trump
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Politician||Donald Trump|
|Favourite Food||Pizzas, Salads|
|Favourite Film||Zoolander (2001)|
Some Interesting Facts About Melania Trump
- Viktor Knavs, her father was a member of the Slovenian Communist Party in Yugoslavia. He was also a car and motorcycle dealer.
- She grew up in a modest apartment in Sevnica, Slovenia.
- At the age of 16, she started her career with modeling.
- At the age of 17, she posed for the photographer Stane Jerko.
- She signed with a modeling agency in Milan, Italy, at the age of 18.
- She can speak multiple languages such as French, German, English, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, and Slovene.
- She was a runner-up at “Look of the year contest” held in Ljubljana.
- She appeared on the covers of Ocean Drive, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Vogue, GQ, New York Magazine, etc.
- She was connected with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The “American Red Cross” honored her with the title of “Goodwill Ambassador”.
- In 1986, she moved to New York City.
- In September 1998, she met Donald Trump first at a “Fashion Week Party”.
- She married Donald Trump on 22nd January 2005, at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.
- She made history by flying in a V-22 Osprey aircraft on December 12, 2018. She became the first lady flown in an Osprey.
- Her hobbies are designing Jewellery and traveling.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $11 million approximately.
- Designer Christian Dior, designed her wedding.
- In 1992, she was the finalist of the “Elite Model Look Contest”.