Biography / Wiki
Meghan Markle has a splendid journey from being an actress to becoming a part of the royal family. It is not necessary that if you are famous and gorgeous, you can hit the high ranks but if you are married to the high ranks it will definitely change things substantially. This is the story of Meghan Markle who was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles.
She rose to fame by featuring in the American legal drama Suits. Apart from being an actress, she was also an entrepreneur. Currently, she focuses more on charity work and as a feminist addresses issues like gender inequality, women empowerment, etc.
Height / Weight / Age
Meghan Markle has a height of 170 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’7”. Her eye color and hair color are dark brown. She turned 41 years old. Her ethnicity is Irish and African-American.
Her net worth is estimated to be $5 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Doria Ragland who is a former social worker and Thomas Markle Sr who is a retired lighting director. When she was six years old, her parents divorced. She is not attached to her half-siblings Samantha Markle and Thomas Markle Jr. She has attended Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse and Immaculate Heart High School for her elementary education. To earn her bachelor’s degree she was enrolled in Northwestern School of Communication where she did a double major in theatre and international studies.
|Real name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Of Birth||4 August 1981|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|School||Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse, Los Angeles
Immaculate Heart High School, Los Angeles
|College||Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Studied for one semester in Madrid
Northwestern’s School of communication, Illinois
|Home Town||Los Angeles|
|Debut||Film – A Lot Like Love (2005)
TV – General Hospital (2002)
|Fathers Name||Tom Markle (Lighting Director)|
|Mothers Name||Doria Radlan (Therapist and Yoga Instructor)|
|Brothers||Thomas Markle Jr.
Career / Fashion And Style
She started her career, by working as a freelance calligrapher while searching for acting jobs. On a small screen, she appeared with small roles on TV shows such as Century City, The War At Home, and CSI: NY.
In 2010, she was starred in films such as Get Him To The Greek and Remember Me. She owned a lifestyle website ‘The Tig’ in 2014, where she wrote about beauty, food, travel, fashion, etc. But in 2017, she had to wind-up the website.
In 2015 and 2016, she has launched two fashion collections with Canadian clothing company ‘Reitmans’. Before joining the British royal family, she is politically active and has supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2011, she was married to Trevor Engelson but got separated in 2013. On May 19, 2018, she married Prince Harry in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, England. The couple was blessed with a son Archie Harrison on May 6, 2019.
|Boyfriends||Trevor Engelson (2004-2013)
Rory Mcllroy (2014)
Prince Harry (2016-present)
|Husband||Trevor Engelson (2011-2013)
Prince Harry (2018-present)
|Children||Son – Archie Harrison
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Drinks||Green Juice, Red Wine|
|Favourite Destination||Como Shambhala in Bali|
Some Interesting Facts About Meghan Markle
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity as her mother is African-American whereas her father is Irish.
- As an intern, she has worked at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires.
- In the legal drama series ‘Suits’, she played the character of Rachel Zane. She is also popular for playing the role of Amy Jessup in sci-fi thriller ‘Fringe’.
- She was selected as Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada in 2016.
- For the Clean Water Campaign, she visited Rwanda.
- As an advocate, she worked with the UN Entity for gender equality and Women Empowerment.
- She is a close friend of Serena Williams, Jessica Mulroney, and Ben Mulroney.
- Her relationship with Prince Harry became the most searched topic of 2016 on Google.
- Prince Harry is her second husband. Earlier she was married to Trevor Engelson in 2011 and got separated in 2013.
- Her hobbies are eating fast food, listening to music, and traveling.
- She has done a double major in theatre and international studies.
- She does consume alcohol.
- Meghan is three years elder to Prince Harry.
- To celebrate her 36th birthday, she went to Botswana with Prince Harry for three weeks.
- A network executive Bonnie Hammer, is considered to be her major mentor for a career as well as on and off-screen.
- The biographer Andrew Morton wrote the biography ‘Meghan: A Hollywood Princess’.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Givenchy designer Clare Waight Keller. The royal wedding in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, England reportedly cost a surprisingly £32 million with 600 guests invited from around the world.
- She had launched her own lifestyle website ‘The Tig’ which was shut later due to some reasons.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known