Biography / Wiki
Mauricio Umansky is a Los Angeles-based Mexican-born American real estate agent, television personality, and celebrity spouse. Kyle Richards’ Spouse is his most well-known position.
She is also an actress, socialite, television host, memoirist, and philanthropist from the United States. Kyle rose to prominence as a child artist in the television series “Little House on the Prairie.”
Height / Weight / Age
Mauricio is 5 feet 9 inches tall; he was born on 25th June 1970 so as of now he’s 52 years old. His weight is around 78 kg. his bicep size is 14 inches and body measurements are 40-30-35, he wears a shoe size of number 10, he has got brown color eyes and dark brown hair.
As of now, Mauricio Umansky’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million US dollars. Umansky and his family reside in a mansion in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Education / Family
“Eduardo Umansky,” his father, is a real estate developer. Estella Sneider, Mauricio’s girlfriend, is a psychologist and sex therapist. He graduated from the University of Southern California.
|Date Of Birth||25th June 1970|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 78 kg
In Pounds – 171 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Real estate agent, CEO, Television personality|
|School||Name not known|
|College||University of Southern California|
|Nationality||American / Mexican|
|Fathers Name||Eduardo Umansky|
|Mothers Name||Estella Sneider
Career / Fashion And Style
After graduating from college, Mauricio started his own clothing company, 90265. He began his career as a real estate broker at Hilton & Hyland. Later, he founded “The Agency” His firm deals in real estate from all over the world, with a focus on Beverly Hills and Bel Air. Mauricio, who is 50 years old, is the CEO of his own business.
He has also appeared on CNN Money and Fox Business. When he and his company were accused of a federal lawsuit over the selling of a $32 million USD mansion in Malibu, the businessman sparked a firestorm of controversy.
Sweetwater Malibu LLC made the accusation. According to them, Kyle Richards’ partner sold the house for $32.5 million USD to Mauricio Oberfeld. The mansion was ultimately sold for $69.9 million. Sweetwater reported Mauricio took several offers in excess of $33.5 million that were not accepted by the company.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
In 1994, Mauricio Umansky, now 50, began dating his then-girlfriend Kyle. They first met at a party or event through a mutual friend. Later, on January 20, 1996, he married his wife “Kyle Egan Richards.” In addition, the couple welcomed their eldest daughter, “Alexia Umansky,” on June 19, 1996.
On January 18, 2000, Richards gave birth to their second child, Sophia Umansky. Finally, in 2008, the lovely couple welcomed their third child, Portia Umansky. In 1988, the actress married her first husband, “Guraish Aldjufrie.” They also have a daughter together, Farrah Aldjufrie.
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – Sophia Umansky, Portia Umansky, and Alexia Umansky
Here we provide you a list of Mauricio’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Greece|
|Favorite Things To Do||Watching TV, Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Mauricio Umansky
- In the past, Mauricio has appeared on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. At the Agency.
- Mauricio works with investigators David Parnes and James Harris.
- He’s also appeared on ERich!’s Kids of Beverly Hills as a mentor to cast member Brendan Fitzpatrick, who works at The Agency.
- On ABC Family’s Job or No Job, where he interviewed the week’s real estate-focused job candidate.
- Mauricio was diagnosed with neutropenia shortly after birth, which is a condition in which a person’s neutrophil count is abnormally low. Neutrophils are a form of white blood cell that helps the body fight infection.
- Mauricio spent the first four years of his life in and out of hospitals due to his compromised immune system, which left him extremely vulnerable to illness.
- John Turturro, a comedian, is his doppelganger.
- He’s a fantastic golfer.
- In fact, Mauricio spends a massive amount of time outdoors. If he’s wakeboarding, skiing, or just relaxing, he knows how to have a good time.