Biography / Wiki
Irrespective of their age, ethnicity, gender, or any other attributes, people have received a chance to showcase their talents, via social media platforms, famous for his vaping skills, Matt Mauviel popularly known as Matty Smokes is one of them.
As a content creator, social media personality, and a YouTube star operating from British Columbia, Matty has made a name for himself in the digital scene. His channel named “MattySmokes” has more than 100 thousand subscribers and he has managed to get thousands of views on his videos, through his creative content.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on June 22, 2000, Matt Mauviel will turn 22 years old. He appears to be tall and his height measures 5 feet 7 inches while his weight is 69 kg approximately. Although he is not a fitness enthusiast Matt still appears to be fit and his body figure measurements are 42-30-35. He has a rare set of green-colored eyes and the color of his hair is brown.
The majority of Matt’s income comes from his endorsements and YouTube channel, adding to his revenue, he also sells some merchandise. He lives a lavish lifestyle which can be seen in his Instagram profile. The total net worth estimated for Matt Mauviel is $500 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Born and raised in British Columbia, Canada Matt Mauviel has been quite private when it comes to his personal life and has not shared the details about his father or about his siblings but it is known that the name of his mother is Sandra Mauviel.
Talking about his educational details, it is known that he has completed his High school graduation from his local High school.
|Birth Place||British Columbia, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||June 22, 2000|
|Height||In Centimetres – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 7″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 69 Kg
In Pounds – 152 lbs
|Profession||Content Creator, Social Media Personality and YouTube Star|
|School||Local High School|
|Home Town||British Columbia, Canada|
|Debut||Channel Launched on June 04, 2018,
First Video – WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MATTYSMOKES!
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Sandra Mauviel
Career / Fashion And Style
On the 4th of June, 2018 Matt launched his YouTube channel with his first video titled “WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MATTYSMOKES!”. On the 17th of September, 2018 this video was aired and it laid the foundation of his whole channel.
His other video was titled “Convincing Mom to Quit Cigarette With the??” he convinced his mom to quit cigarettes with Vaping as an option in this video. Two other YouTubers named Cody Ko and Noel Miller helped Matt in his career after they started reacting to Matt’s content and also made memes. Matt appreciates the fact that the main reasons behind his channel’s reviews are Cody Ko and Noel Miller.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Matt is not hesitant to share his photos on social media when it comes to his romantic life. Matt is in an open relationship with Kristin Linkletter who is an Instagram model by profession. She has an Instagram following of more than 90 thousand people. With captions showing their deep understanding and intimacy Matt has shared several photos of them on his social media.
Here we provide you a list of Matty Smoke’s favorite things.
|Favorite Rappers||Young Thug and Lil Peep|
|Favorite YouTubers||FaZe Rain and OG Nick|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Australia|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Playing Video Games, Travelling, Listening to Music, and Partying with Friends|
Some Interesting Facts About Matty Smokes
- With more than 88 thousand fans, Matt has an account “mattysmokes0” on TikTok.
- Matt introduced his mother “Sandra Mauviel” in another popular video “Convincing Mom To Quit Cigarette With The ??”.
- He has never published anything regarding his father as of now.
- Matt Mauviel is very open about his relationship with the Instagram model and Animal Rights Advocate girlfriend Kristin Linkletter.
- With more than 50 thousand followers, Matty also has a decent fan following on Instagram and mainly posts about his personal lifestyle.
- The YouTuber has no workout routine as of now and is not a fitness freak.
- With his fans via his tweeter and YouTube Channel, Matt interacts with his fans.
- Matt and his girlfriend have their own professional lives as Internet stars.
- Despite the hectic schedules, both of them always support each other.
- The exposure by other YouTubers has helped Matt to collect more loyal followers in his channel.