Biography / Wiki
Best known for his performance in the series ‘Star,’ Matthew Noszka is an American model and actor. While completing a business degree in college and joined a performing arts program along with it. He started working at a construction site after his graduation. an agent from ‘Wilhelmina Models,’ a reputed agency discovered him through ‘Instagram.’
After sending a few photos and some days later ‘Nike’ offered him a modeling campaign. He has been a model for several other major brands and has walked the ramp for many designers after that. His role in the 2018 series ‘Star,’ turned out to be his breakthrough in acting.
Height / Weight / Age
Matthew Noszka has a tall and athletic body and measures 6’ 2” in feet. His weight is 72 kg. He also has a strong and defined square jawline. His chest is 40 Inches, his Waist is 32 inches, and his biceps measure 16 inches. He has green eyes and blonde hair which suit his profession as a model. He will turn 30 years old.
Matthew Noszka has modeled for many big brands and has been very hard working in the years so it wouldn’t come as a surprise if his estimated net worth is around $1 million US dollars. He has been associated with multiple big brands like Nike, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, and Moncler.
Education / Family
Born on October 27, 1992, Matthew Noszka is of Polish, Swedish, Irish, and Spanish descent. He was born into a middle-class family and His father used to work at a construction site. Growing up as an athletic child Matthew was always interested in fitness and sports.
He kept his love for basketball alive after enrolling at ‘Chartiers Valley High School.’ Matthew had to enroll at ‘Point Park University’ on a sports scholarship as he was not academically good. He attended classes on performing arts while studying business.
|Real name||Matthew Noszka|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Date Of Birth||October 27, 1992|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’ 2”
|Weight||In Pounds – 158 lbs
In Kilograms – 72 kg
|Profession||American Model, Actor|
|School||Chartiers Valley High School|
|College||Point Park University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Home Town||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Debut||TV – American Drama Series “Tales”|
|Fathers Name||Daniel Joseph Noszka|
|Mothers Name||Maureen Sara Noszka|
Career / Fashion And Style
Matthew’s strong built and good looks impressed an agent named Luke Simone and Luke immediately got in touch with him. He was called to New York City by ‘Wilhelmina Models,’ a renowned agency after sending a few more photographs. Matthew was offered to model for ‘Nike’ a few days later.
He later modeled for brands such as ‘American Eagle,’ ‘Express,’ and ‘Ports 1961.’ several popular magazines soon approached him and along with popular musician Rihanna he was featured in ‘Harper’s Bazaar.’
In 2018 His role as ‘Jackson Ellis,’ an aspiring musician in the musical drama series ‘Star’ was his first major acting break. He happens to be the only male model managed by the company ‘Women 360.’
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Favorite TV Show||Breaking Bad, Modern Family|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Chris Brown, Niykee Heaton, Tori Kelly, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Justin Bieber|
Some Interesting Facts About Matthew Noszka
- Women 360 Agency represented Matthew Noszka as the first male model.
- He took acting courses in college regardless of being in a business program. Matthew experienced passionate feelings for dramatization during these courses.
- Wilhelmina Models Agency asked him to send more of his pictures to them after His picture caught the attention of their representative.
- He was first asked for his shirtless digital pictures due to which he almost said no to The Wilhelmina. His mother later convinced him that it was not that big a deal.
- His father couldn’t fathom modeling as a profession. For his whole life, he had worked as a construction worker and landscaper.
- He took acting as an elective subject for a semester while studying in performing arts school and that’s how he first got into acting.
- He took his picture after building a deck for a family friend and posted it on Instagram. The picture became viral instantly.
- He made himself work with the most desired brands with his looks and hard-working attitude. Just days into his demonstrating profession He even reserved a vacation with Nike.
- Resembling his granddad, Noszka acquired the innate qualities to be fit and alluring. Being a skilled ball player he even earned a grant with the school group for Point Park University.
- Irv Gotti (TV producer) was hell-bent on casting him in a lead role despite the lack of acting experience.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @matthew_noszka
- Twitter – @MatthewNoszka
- Facebook – @MatthewNoszka